Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » NANCY AND DONNA FIGHT AGAIN (NF)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: NANCY AND DONNA FIGHT AGAIN (NF)
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nancy And Donna Fight Again- True Story! I KNOW THAT THIS IS NOT EVERYONES TASTE, SO IF YOU DON'T LIKE FEMALE FIGHTING AND FEMALE FOOT DOMINATION- PLEASE DO NOT READ THIS. IF YOU DO LIKE THAT KIND OF THING, I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS AS MUCH AS I DID...........................
Nancy ( 5'8, 140 pounds, short blonde hair, blue eyes, size 8 feet ) and Donna ( 5'7, 135 pounds, long blonde hair, blue-green eyes, size 8.5 feet ) had their match at Nancy's home in her basement. It was pre-aranged, and it happened this past Sunday. Nancy's husband, myself, Donna's boyfriend and one girlfriend were there. The women agreed to fight in bikini bathing suits, Nancy wore navy blue and she had her hands and feet painted a pinkish maroon color. Donna wore red, and had her hands and feet painted a dark purple shade. The women circled each other for awhile, both were tentative, and it was a little boring at first. Donna dove at Nancy's legs but Nancy dove out of the way. Nancy connected on a couple of kicks to Donna's legs. Donna missed many slaps, but then caught Nancy in the face with a loud thud with a right hand. Donna then pulled her short blonde hair, and gave her a knee to the stomache. Donna had Nancy defensive, and she slapped her to the side of the face, and landed a right kick to Nancy's left thigh. Nancy backed off, Donna followed her, Donna missed a wild left, Nacy countered with a right kick flush in her stomache, and used the same foot to kick her in the left shoulder-trying to hit her face. Donna got in close and landed a knee to Nancy's stomache, Nancy landed a double slap to Donna's head with her right hand. Nancy then grabbed her long blonde hair and tugged on it hard. Nancy got her left foot behind her and tripped her to her knees. Nancy took a step back and kicked her in her chest with her bare right foot. Donna tried to grab her leg and foot but could not get it. Nancy stepped to the side and landed a hard left kick to the side of Donna's face. Donna was stunned a little and was knocked to her side on the blue mat. Nancy then became a kicking machine, landing a right foot to her side, a left foot to her stomache, another left foot right in her face, and again in her face with her other foot. Donna tried to cover up, she punched at Nancy's legs and feet connecting but not stopping the deadly Nancy. Nancy knew she had her, she sensed Donna was desperate, Nancy's bare right heel caught her on the chin knocking Donna flat. Nancy then kicked her in the ribs, two,three hard kicks, then the other foot, three, four kicks, Donna grunted from the assault. Nancy saw her cover up , protecting her face, so she stomped on her bare stomache with her right foot. Donna was really hurt now, Nancy then stepped on her chest, pressing her flat to the floor. Do you give, or do I keep kicking you? Donna didn't answer right away, so Nancy stomped on her chest hard, three times! Donna cried for her to stop, enough, enough! Do you give, Nancy fiercely demanded? YESSSS, STOP,NO MORE! Well just lay still with your face up-you know the penalty! Donna, please no, come on, enough, enough! Nancy said, you know what our rules are- don't you? Donna looked at us, tears in her eyes, and then looked up. Nancy stood over her, she lifted her size 8 right bare foot, and slowly lowered it on to Donna's crying face. Nancy placed it on her face slowly, and sensualy. Nancy's heel was on her chin, her sole over her mouth and nose, and her toes over her eyes and eyebrows. Smell my foot loser, I want to hear deep sniffs!!! Donna smelled her sweaty, stinky bare foot right in front of us. Donna choked and coughed, grunted and her tears flowed. Nancy rubbed her foot into her face, up and down, side to side, wiggling her sexy toes all over her features. Donna cried, and Nancy switched feet, wiped the sweat off her other foot sole on Donna's beaten face. Lick my soles bitch, and Donna licked up and down her foot. Now suck on my toes, nice and hard. Donna was forced to suck on her enemies bare foot! Smell my foot some more, get my foot stink up your stupid nose! Nancy posed her foot on her face, looking at the poor woman while she did it, and really turning herself on! This bitch is really smelling and kissing my feet, I know they really smell, and she touched herself, exciting herself almost as much as she was exciting me!!!

Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you all get that on video?
And have you had a chance to get a whiff of nancy's foot odor? If you have whats it like?

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i havent seen a good fight in a while. let's see a video

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have smelled Nancy's feet a couple of times. Even though she is my friend's wife- it really excited me. She loves to wear these slip on leather mules with bare feet. It causes her feet to sweat, and smell. They smell slightly sour, a mix of leather, sweat and salty vinegar, a deep musky scent. It makes my eyes water a little, and my nose twinge, but I love it when she presses it in my face, and then relaxes her foot on it- like it belongs there. The smell is strongest right at the base of her toes, and by her big toe it is the richest stinky funk, but sexy as hell.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

[IMG]http://img359.imageshack.us/img359/6962/anancyfootshot5nz.th.jpg[/IMG] I HOPE THIS WORKS, TRY DOUBLE CLICKING ON IT- NANCY'S SEXY SIZE 8 FOOT!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links