Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » I am such a wuss! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: I am such a wuss!
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fate111, that is perfect...I like that approach.

In my defense I was gonna simply compliment the shoes after I chicken'd out on the feet...but still refrained.

All good advice/thoughts guys. Thank you.

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, a chick working in a salon is going to compliment all guys on their hair, she wants to get guys going for nice tips. You can't assume she was being flirty towards you specifically.
But to be sure, here's a new approach, talk to her a bit and ask her out.
Why settle for just complimenting, which I see no thrill in, when you could turn a date or two into foot action. Then you could brag you came on her feet instead of just talked to her about them?????

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by climax:
i disagree, it doesnt matter whether you are in a salon enviroment or whatever, thats stereotyping, its the individual that matters, and since you have absaloutley NO idea who this woman is and where she is coming from, her reaction could have been anything!

My friend emma works at a salon, she really hates feet with a passion, and we havnt talked that much since i told her i was a foot guy, hows that for ya. Beleive it or not, there are people like that.

She could have had really awful feet related experiences in the past or really despise feet for other reasons etc. No matter who the person is, if you dont know them then there is ALWAYS two sides to a coin and you must think before you act, especially since this is a woman who works in the place that you visit to get your hair done regularly. The plus side, she responds positivley to your comments and it goes good from there, the negative, due to her personality and background, her response could be the EXACT oppose, you would be forever in the bad books. Would you be ok with that knowing that every time you go to get your hair done, you will always see her, and she will remember you, maybe even told others who work there about you etc.

You have to think and tread carefully in many cases, put the positive out come and the negative out come and put them onto some imaginary scales and think which one weighs more, do you have nothing to lose, or do you have something to lose, such as the the respect from the people who work there?

Its ok if its someone you are never going to see again or someone you know would be ok with it, or if you dont care about negativr out comes, but when there are things at stake, you need to think with your mind and not your......

You certainly provided plenty of food for thought there & I must admit that has started out thinking the same way as those other guys but having read your thoughts i think I will be inclined to think twice if Im ever fortunate enough to find mtself in a salon with a lady with nice feet, well certainly I would weigh up the pros & cons now before speaking out. So thanks for the advice!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
First of all, a chick working in a salon is going to compliment all guys on their hair, she wants to get guys going for nice tips. You can't assume she was being flirty towards you specifically.
But to be sure, here's a new approach, talk to her a bit and ask her out.
Why settle for just complimenting, which I see no thrill in, when you could turn a date or two into foot action. Then you could brag you came on her feet instead of just talked to her about them?????

You make a good point but just to defend myself: She turned out to actually be the facial lady who was just helping my guy out while he had a smoke. No tip would have been involved. Trust me, I know a tip-fish from a compliment.....Like when your call girl says, "Coedfeet, You have the perfect size penis!" [Smile] I mentioned the hair compliment merely for the fact I was handed a compliment-opportunity about her feet on a silver platter.
Let's all not forget....her feet were incredible!

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Worlds:
Trust me, I know a tip-fish from a compliment.....Like when your call girl says, "Coedfeet, You have the perfect size penis!" [Smile]

LOL, and for those of us who don't even get that from call girls, is it safe to say we're probably vienna sausages [Wink]

I do like the notion that you might be able to brag about cumming on her feet, assuming you were successful in the end. Best of luck. I think you're definitely gonna be on the right track now

And do let us know how it goes

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Trust me, I know a tip-fish from a compliment.....Like when your call girl says, "Coedfeet, You have the perfect size penis!" [Smile] I mentioned the hair compliment merely for the fact I was handed a compliment-opportunity about her feet on a silver platter.
Let's all not forget....her feet were incredible!

Well if I were to use a call girl, she would know not to bother with that line, as her satisfaction is not an issue.
But, even my old lady, and any other girl I get with, knows never to call it a penis, it's a cock!

But if indeed the facial lady (hahaha) was giving a true compliment, retorting back with "you have nice feet" would have been a mistake, especially if she was flirting.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Shall I post a pic of my hair? LOL [Smile]
j/k

Since I seem to have a few fans of this story...I'll continue [Smile]

I guess she was flirting enough that my gay hair guy felt compelled to run over and let her know I have a wife and kids [Cry] So he was either jealous or truly concerned for my wife....Right?

coedfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2738

Ok,

Why would someone want to compliment a chick on her feet if nothing comes from it?
Like if I do a compliment, it's an opening to asking her to model, and maybe more.

I'll leave the gay hair guy issue alone LOL

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

I'm just a wee newbie here. However, I've loved feet for a long time and had some really great feet escapades with my wife and on the side [Wink] .....but I'm not whipping out cameras or interviewing just yet [Smile]
I would compliment pretty feet just to compliment them...of course I would love for her to say, "cum all over my beautiful toes"...but it's not mandatory.

Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I'm just a wee newbie here. However, I've loved feet for a long time and had some really great feet escapades with my wife and on the side [Wink] .....but I'm not whipping out cameras or interviewing just yet [Smile]
I would compliment pretty feet just to compliment them...of course I would love for her to say, "cum all over my beautiful toes"...but it's not mandatory.

Everybody here has some interesting takes on should you or shouldn't you have complimented the girl with beautiful feet... [Roll Eyes]
Now, do exactly what you just quoted..."I would compliment pretty feet just to compliment them".
Add alittle confidence with the compliment. This way, you don't come off like a freak and, better yet, they will thank you for the compliment. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could have said 'I noticed you had nice toes'. In my mind 'toes' instead of 'feet' is less creepy and therefore easier to make your mouth say the words. Letting people know they have nice toes when other people are around is really hard, unless the situation calls for it ie. girl says 'Don't you think I have nice feet?' and you say 'sure do' or something like that.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what you should've said was "yeah i know I have great hair" [Big Grin]

chicks (especially hot ones) love a cocky guy as long as he's funny about it

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't have said "you have really nice feet." just at the onset there, I would have complimented her shoes, or her nail polish or something impersonal at the beginning, that would have broken the ice and gave you a feel for what she was like without getting too personal and possibly offending her. If she responded well to the above compliments, you could always take it further from there later.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Yeah, I agree with most of you guys. I should of and WILL start slow with the shoes or polish and feel her out from there.

Come on "nice" hair - Grow! Grow! so I can get back to those feet.....Or I could just go in for a facial, eh? [Smile]

nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stop back sometime and offer to take her for a movie.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links