Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Where to sell my x-gf's shoes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Where to sell my x-gf's shoes
Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Underwhere   Email Underwhere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So in a somewhat related topic...I just broke up with my x-gf and she has a bunch of shoes that I bought for her.

Anyone know where I can sell these? I spent a pretty good amount on each one and can't bear to just throw them out.

I'm keeping the ones in this pic though. Killer shoes.
http://i18.tinypic.com/34obo78.jpg
[img]http://i18.tinypic.com/34obo78.jpg[/img]

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohhhh geeeezzz..thats hot.

Why on earth did you break up with her?

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Underwhere   Email Underwhere   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eh. It was a very long relationship. (6 years)
I just don't think it was going to happen.
Sexy feet and legs can only get you so far. Then you gotta have kids or get married or something.

Posts: 9 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
afootpassion
Major Player
Member # 1973

Icon 1 posted      Profile for afootpassion   Email afootpassion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you don't mind email me some pics with some info. I may be able to help you out.
Posts: 139 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

Sure...I appreciate the help.
What info do you need?

Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

http://i13.tinypic.com/34647dl.jpg
http://i12.tinypic.com/2czy6c3.jpg
http://i11.tinypic.com/47j7tr9.jpg
http://i17.tinypic.com/3y2a1zk.jpg

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see you're into plats.

sorry about the break up.

me.. i left my ex to keep the shoes i got her. i can't imagine breaking up with my lady.. but if that was to happen.. i'd let her have all the shoes i got her.

good luck selling them

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

Yeah she specifically said she didn't want to take them.
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about your loss of this great looking gal.

From what I hear, you'd have no problem selling them on eBay, though you may be able to find enough private buyers through this, and other foot forums.

Though it could be that she didn't want them solely because they were from you, could it have been because she really didn't appreciate your fetish? Seems like most girls would keep a nice collection of kick-ass shoes. Was she into serious foot stuff with you?

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could try eBay, if you can't sell `em there though I'd say try goodwill or salvation army. There are a lot of poor women out there who would really love to have a nice pair of shoes like that.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sniffer
Board Regular
Member # 628

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sniffer   Email sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What size are they ,, I might get then for my girl !!!

Let me know

Jon

Posts: 41 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

They are size 6.
She typically wears 6.5 sneakers.

I dunno about goodwill or the salvation army. I don't know how many hobo's will want to walk around in 5" stripper heels.

TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whatever happened to "sentimental value" or was the fall out kinda messy?

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Underwhere
Board Regular
Member # 11789

well there is some sentimental value...but she does have a lot of shoes.

What am I supposed to do with them. Any new GF of mine would kill me if I kept them.

toepher
Major Player
Member # 2592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toepher   Email toepher   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
size 6? how much! r they clean?
Posts: 174 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links