Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Fetish Presents!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Fetish Presents!
Mona
Foot Model
Member # 8351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mona   Email Mona   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if any of you guys gave your SO any foot related gifts this christmas.I recieved tons of toe rings,a pair of lime green fencenet stockings,and quite a few different foot lotions as well.needless to say im ready for the new year and so are my feet [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 1120 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Along with her other presents I got my fiance three ankle bracelets (silver chain, gold, and hemp/bead), a silver toe ring with Celtic carvings (she's Irish) and a new pair of good sandals she asked for. We spent Christmas eve and day at her parent's place, too, so she opened them in front of her family, which was kind of a thrill, and wore the jewerly the whole morning for me.
Posts: 338 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just gave the missus some knee high high heel black leather boots. I'm sure they'll qualify in a shoejob clip in the future! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got my wife a new toe ring and sent her shopping for christmas. Besides the usual new pants and sweeters, she picked up a pair of sexy strappy sandals, a pair of casual sandals and an ankle bracelet - she knows what I like!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dazzz
All Pro Poster
Member # 12539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dazzz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no she doesnt like feet jewelry
Posts: 531 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine got lots of foot-care products!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelkr
Loyal Member
Member # 1358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelkr   Email toelkr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bought my wife some shoes while overnighting in Montreal. You can't beat Rue St.Catherines for shopping. Pink high heel sandals with a zipper up the back and a pair of black sandals with tie up straps. She loves them and so do I.....

Happy New Year

Posts: 92 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links