Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Personal Foot Fetish origins (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Personal Foot Fetish origins
ethan30
Board Regular
Member # 14722

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ethan30     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year '07 to all fellow foot fetishists,

I am very much the foot conoissuer. I love pretty feet!! I've read so many different personal origins of where peoples' foot fetishes started. Would love to read anyone who'd love to share theirs! For me, I fell in love with girls' pretty feet when I was around 11 or 12, when I used to secretly fondle, lightly tickle, and caress my cousin's girlfriends' feet when they came over to her house for slumber parties in the summer. I used to look forward to their slumber parties!! Soft, smooth, ticklish feet!! They were around 13 or 14--I was 11-12. I would slip off their socks, and rub my face against their feet while they slept. I've been a foot fetishist ever since!!

Posts: 6 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, my first memory of getting a stiffy from feet was just from looking at my aunt's pretty pedicured toes back in the 60's. I was only around 10 or so and I didn't really understand it, but I definitely remember the experience.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've often asked myself why I'm attracted to feet--and I have no answer!
For me, it started when I was 9 or 10. I would enjoy looking at the feet of my younger aunts, and also my mom's younger girlfriends. (A neighbor would often come to our house barefooted!) This was in the early 70's.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got an early start! I have a vague memory of me pretty much worshipping my mom's friend that came to our place almost every day. I was only about 5 at the time! I havent seen that friend in years but when I do its always the same stories...usually something is said about the worshipping...I dont say anything about it but just turn red...but I sometimes wonder if she maybe liked it?!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She probably did! Is she still attractive? Maybe you can offer to massage her feet, the next time you see her!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always remember liking feet myself, so it's hard for me to pinpoint exactly when my fetish may have started, but I became of the sexuality of it when I was about 11 or 12, when I had girl neighbors who were close to me in age. However, when I was younger than that though, I realized that I was blessed with the gift of great masseuse's hands, so I would loose my prodigal skills on some of my mom's friends or aunts. Cousins too, actually, mostly cousins until I got old enough to realize the sexuality of my fetish.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earliest foot related memory for me was in second grade (7 years old). Everyday my teacher would sit in a rocking chair and play her guitar while all the students sat on the floor in front of her to sing with her. One day I was sitting right in front of her and she slipped off her shoes. I remember see her red polished toes in sheer tan hose and noticed a "funny feeling" in my pants. From that point on I was hooked. After that I always tried to sit right up in front since she nearly always slipped off her shoes. Also as a kid, any time we went out somewhere I would count how many women I saw in sandals. I really liked going to the mall in the summer (Still do)!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesucker - uk
Loyal Member
Member # 5495

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesucker - uk   Email toesucker - uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine didnt start until much older compared to reading others here. I was about 20 before then never even thought about feet. One evening went to visit a female friend and she was barefoot. I was opposite her all evening she had her legs up so I could see her soles and more I looked the more I could not stop staring. Soon I got horny just looking. Nothing happened that night but thats when it all started from me and the sole has always been my fav part of the foot.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zamora
Elite Trooper
Member # 1236

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zamora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember foot tickling and licking and even bastinado as early as 5 years old, with my three aunt's feet, sister's friends, mom's friend and private teachers. I still remember the aroma of their feet. I believe I am born with it, these are just later realization of a fetish I always had.

I wish I understood at the time that these will be the best experiences of my life, the time I can do anything and get a free pass on it.

Posts: 287 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know why but when i was younger like - yrs old i "took notice" to girls feet and i used to keep a mental log of what certain girls feet looked like.. i believe around 3rd grade i was on the lookout for girls wearing no socks w/ the shoes you could take off and they had this skin tight pants w/ the skirt and some shoes...i was like BAM!!!!

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first remember getting truly "turned-on" to barefeet somewhere around 11 or 12 at a community pool we used to frequent during the summer.

The first "targets" of my foot fetish fascination was a pair of twin girls about my age who were deeply tanned and wore ankle bracelets. I believe not only my foot fetish began and blossomed watching them, but also my sub-fetishes of loving wet feet, foot jewelry and anklets.

I distinctly remember loving to hang by the side of the pool and watch their wet bare feet tread by, leaving wet barefoot marks on the concrete pool deck.

I also remember being fascinated by how wearing an anklet on one ankle made the other ankle look even barer.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my foot fetish really got started in elementary school. one of my old teachers would always let me play with her shoes. I'd go under the table and slide her shoes off of her feet. i remember that she would always wear closed-toed bage flats.

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The earliest memory I have of finding feet attractive is of watching Thunderball when I was very young, maybe 5 or 6? The Bond girl in it is Claudine Auger, who was stunningly beautiful, and had perfect, tan legs and feet. In one scene, her character steps on a sea urchin or something, and Connery actually sucks the poiison out of her foot! The clincher though is at the end: the villain kidnaps her and ties her up, barefoot, on his bed. There are tons of great closeup shots of her ankles perfectly tied together, & her bare feet squirming around trying to get free. I remember that scene making a huge impression on me, and def. got me hooked on "damsel in distress" scenes, hahaha.

I think I find feet sexy because theres something forbidden and vulnerable about a barefoot woman. It's like they dont even realize that they're exposing this usually clothed but beautiful part of their body. So seeing a chick non-chalantly walking barefoot, or seeing the heroine in a movie fighting the bad guys while exposing her feet like in this case, is a major turnon.

Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I knew how and when it started, but here are some early memories:

To me, at the age of 5 or so, I saw feet as a naughty body part that had to be hidden like private parts. I don't think it was sexual at that age, because I remember meeting my soon to be stepfather when I was 5 and when we got to his house and when he opened the door barefoot, I said 'Oooohh, I see your feet.' He just repeated it and laughed.

First sexual memory I have is when I was about 10. We were having a family picnic at the park, and while we were playing ball, I saw an older woman sunbathing. She wasnt all that attractive, but she had nice feet. I couldnt stop looking at her soles. That night, in bed, she, or should I say 'they' (her feet) were still in my mind and I got an erection. I then stuck out my feet from my blanket cause I also had a thing about showing off my own feet. It excited me if my feet were exposed. This was because I had a tickling fetish even before the foot fetish. The tickling fetish must have come out of the womb. I remember always being excited by tickling.

But as for foot smelling and licking, that didnt come until I was 19 out of the blue while studying the Age of Enlightenment. I wasnt with a girl, I wanst talking to a girl--I was alone studying for hours and I wrote down the words 'Playfully devour a lover's foot' and suddenly thought of how erotic it would be to taste a girl's dirtyish feet.

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have to say my earliest remembered foot memories are as early as i can even remember things. i know i used to 'sneak' under the table at family functions and stare at my aunts feet and i think i was no more than 4 at the time. i remember being obsessed even then and always watching to see classmates or the teachers feet even in 1st grade. little perv that i am lol

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links