Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » lack of foot smelling in foot fetish dvds (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lack of foot smelling in foot fetish dvds
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
Kinda to hard to get a smell of there feet from your dvd player. Maybe a scratch and sniff thing would be better.

Well the person smelling the feet could whispper what the feet smell like,or during the sence,some one could say what the person is smelling,better than nothing. But if I was to buy foot smelling dvd's it would have to tell what the feet smell like,thats why I don't buy that stuff,or join pay site's,cuzz I know for a fact they never tell what the feet smell like. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shamda1
Board Regular
Member # 2506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shamda1   Author's Homepage   Email shamda1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is an old saying that you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink. I can get a couple of models and give them an idea for a script, but what they do with it after they start is up to them. That is if i want to keep the video real. I do not like fake sniffing or fake foot fetish in my videos. First Foot Smelling Experience was the first time that either girl in the video ever experienced feet. They were somewhat afraid of the smelling, but they did it and frankly they did a good job of it. Most of the time the smelling leads to licking and kissing, which maybe you dont like to see, but many others do. You critisize my videos like they are so easy to do. You try making one. Try making a video that EVERYONE will like. Try making a video where the girls really like smelling feet. Try making a video with real girls capturing their real reactions to feet. It is not so easy, so dont be so quick to condemn those of us that are TRYING to put out there what you guys want.

quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by shamda1:
Those of us that love foot smelling are a smaller number than those that like more mainstream foot stuff.

"Us?"

quote:
I try to base all of my videos around foot smelling as that is where my interest is and that is what I like to film. I also saw a need for these type of videos. Although I would sell more videos doing other things like footjobs, I rather focus on more smelling videos. I think it takes a smelling guy like me to capture on video what other smelling guys want to see. The other video producers really dont have much of a clue. You know what I mean?
This is all new to me, you saying this stuff. I remember pleading with you on Footsniffing.com to have MORE footsniffing in your vids. You'd do stuff like have the sniffing in part 1, with parts 2-6 being foot licking/foot sucking (which is what the thread starter complained about and I agree with). I thought it was out of that that "First Foot Smelling Experience" was borne, but even that seems like what I get from most producers: non sensual. Like sniffing a carton of milk. At least that's what the pictures tell. But one of your vids I do own, "Mom's Foot Worship Lesson part 1", the girls sniff and careess and kiss and truly love the foot before it goes into the licking sucking. It was awesome. So I know you're capable of it, but I get why you don't normally do it.

Like I told vineofthorns, it sucks but I understand why. Demand is simply higher. But I don't understand why you're saying this when from experience, I know that not to to be true, or else you'd see me buying something from you every time it came out.

--------------------
The best free foot site on the net http://www.todaysfeetures.com

Posts: 36 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Those of us that love foot smelling are a smaller number than those that like more mainstream foot stuff.

"Us?"

quote:
I try to base all of my videos around foot smelling as that is where my interest is and that is what I like to film. I also saw a need for these type of videos. Although I would sell more videos doing other things like footjobs, I rather focus on more smelling videos. I think it takes a smelling guy like me to capture on video what other smelling guys want to see. The other video producers really dont have much of a clue. You know what I mean?
This is all new to me, you saying this stuff. I remember pleading with you on Footsniffing.com to have MORE footsniffing in your vids. You'd do stuff like have the sniffing in part 1, with parts 2-6 being foot licking/foot sucking (which is what the thread starter complained about and I agree with). I thought it was out of that that "First Foot Smelling Experience" was borne, but even that seems like what I get from most producers: non sensual. Like sniffing a carton of milk. At least that's what the pictures tell. But one of your vids I do own, "Mom's Foot Worship Lesson part 1", the girls sniff and careess and kiss and truly love the foot before it goes into the licking sucking. It was awesome. So I know you're capable of it, but I get why you don't normally do it.

Like I told vineofthorns, it sucks but I understand why. Demand is simply higher. But I don't understand why you're saying this when from experience, I know that not to to be true, or else you'd see me buying something from you every time it came out.

I can't really state
that I was refering to videos based entirely on foot smelling(altho I wouldn't mind that either lol),I was more of less saying that most foot videos shy away from having some foot smelling involved in their scenes.the onely few movies I can think of that had some foot smelling were a couple toe tales(wich I give credit to the series cause they cover all aspects of the foot genre @ one point in the series or the other),every woman has a foot fantasy,some scenes with juan cuba(i think that's him)in the toejam/solejam series and a barefoot confidential scene where a chick asks you to sniff coke off here and that's all that rings a bell that has included a lil foot sniffing.yet theres a barefoot confidential that deals with dirty feet(atleast what the cover states)and a rod fontana flick that deals with dirty feet as their themes yet not a smelly foot themed vid??....todays feetures I give props to on many different levels.if the video has a segment with foot smelling,and the rest is licking,fjs etc,theres absolutly nothing wrong with that being all bases are being touched in the dvd wich is what I feel a lot of films are lacking being most just sticj to sucking toes or footjobs

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
There is an old saying that you can lead a horse to water but you cannot make them drink. I can get a couple of models and give them an idea for a script, but what they do with it after they start is up to them. That is if i want to keep the video real. I do not like fake sniffing or fake foot fetish in my videos. First Foot Smelling Experience was the first time that either girl in the video ever experienced feet. They were somewhat afraid of the smelling, but they did it and frankly they did a good job of it. Most of the time the smelling leads to licking and kissing, which maybe you dont like to see, but many others do. You critisize my videos like they are so easy to do.

Let me stop you right there. I'm not criticizing your videos, I'm criticizing YOU jumping into this thread saying you're really some sort of crusader for foot sniffers, when that's a LONG cry from "Hey, no one asks for it" on the Footsniffing.com post. That's when *I* stepped up and said "Alright, *I'M* asking you". Remember that? I do as clear as day cause I'm used to producers promising to do something and never doing it and I at least wanted to call ONE on it.

And if you read the rest of my post which I DOUBT you'd see where I say I understand why you don't do it. But saying "Hey I would if the models would cause I'm really into it" isn't what you said last year. So which is it?

That annoyed me to no end that this would APPEAR in this thread given I've asked, almost BEGGED you and suddenly YOU'RE into it too? That you really don't do it cause it would be "acting" and you want authenticity? Are you kidding me? Where was this explanation when I asked you the first time at Footsniffing.com? Where's the consistancy? Which is it? What are you really into, cause either what you said THERE is a lie or what you'r saying HERE is a lie, and I've at least been consistant with YOU.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by vineofthorns:
quote:
quote:

"Us?"

quote:

I can't really state
that I was refering to videos based entirely on foot smelling(altho I wouldn't mind that either lol),I was more of less saying that most foot videos shy away from having some foot smelling involved in their scenes.the onely few movies I can think of that had some foot smelling were a couple toe tales(wich I give credit to the series cause they cover all aspects of the foot genre @ one point in the series or the other),every woman has a foot fantasy,some scenes with juan cuba(i think that's him)in the toejam/solejam series and a barefoot confidential scene where a chick asks you to sniff coke off here and that's all that rings a bell that has included a lil foot sniffing.yet theres a barefoot confidential that deals with dirty feet(atleast what the cover states)and a rod fontana flick that deals with dirty feet as their themes yet not a smelly foot themed vid??....todays feetures I give props to on many different levels.if the video has a segment with foot smelling,and the rest is licking,fjs etc,theres absolutly nothing wrong with that being all bases are being touched in the dvd wich is what I feel a lot of films are lacking being most just sticj to sucking toes or footjobs

I get what you're saying 100%, and I honestly give props to shamda cause he IS good at what he does, and he DOES make good videos. Its just what he's saying here...I don't know. I had to calm down a bit cause its not what he was saying before is all. Like calling someone, getting a busy signal each time, and then they turn around and claim, "Well, I was trying to call YOU!"

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stick
Board Regular
Member # 49358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stick   Author's Homepage   Email stick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks like some foot kissing!

--------------------
stick in my boyfriend!

Posts: 6 | Registered: Dec 2015  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NEWYORKGUY
All Pro Poster
Member # 47889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NEWYORKGUY   Email NEWYORKGUY   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE FEM/FEM FOOT SMELLING, FOOT SMOTHERING CLIPS. GO TO CLIPS4SALE.COM AND CHECK OUT THESE STORES......130, 811, 61195, 79943, 20926, 14570, 12593, 19132, 16917......in the scroll down box choose FOOT SMELLING, and you have quite a bit to choose from. ALSO on their main page pick FOOT SMELLING, and there is a lot there! ENJOY!
Posts: 560 | Registered: Aug 2014  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't agree with the OP more. I too would like to see more foot smelling in foot fetish vids, even if it is "incidental" here and there.

I actually had the ear of one of the producers a few years back (of of the more famous foot fetish sites) and I suggested to him that during the "interview" process to have each girl sniff her own feet and describe what they smell like. I think this would be awesome, because then while we were watching her get fucked we would know exactly what kind of scent the guy was experiencing while he sniffed and licked her feet. Unfortunately, nothing ever came of it. [Cry]

-footboy1

[ December 25, 2015, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: footboy1 ]

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foot sniffing or smelling is a small market [Cry] . but your right, there needs to be just a bit more. Sometimes it's just for a few seconds in the beginning but maybe it should be mixed up through out.
I personally love when I'm having sex and just before I cum [Jerkoff] I put her feet to my nose and [Woot]

Posts: 3497 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of the videos you find and download online were somebody's custom video that got re-sold on the clips4sale store or found their way to a free streaming site.

In other words if you want to see that content, request it, directly from the site of your choice and as accurately laid out as you want to see it.

I would imagine the odds of a producer stumbling upon these threads are rare since they're so busy shooting models and making videos.

Unfortunately for us foot sniffing lovers the sniffing content is far less requested since the supply is keeping up with the overall demand. Either that or the guys who are just trying to make a buck off of this fetish don't really know what we want to see so they put out what they think we want to see.

Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Talk about a blast from the past...

I just go to cam sites and request it. Two latinas smelling each other's feet is rare on a clips4sale site, so I get that in spades at most cam sites. Its like a custom only half the price.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links