Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » songs about woman's feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: songs about woman's feet
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wassup everybody, "The Champ Is Here". How many of you guys in here wrote a song to a woman referring to her feet. I did this about a couple weeks ago and want to know if anyone else have done this

p.s. if anyone is curious, ill put the song on this site

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have never wrote a song but it would be fun to read the one you wrote. [Cool]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Champ,

Happy New Year my friend. [Smile] How are you?

I would love to hear it!! Please give us a link to your foot song. If you can't post it here, could you please send me the file? Either way, I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy new year to you too genie. ill give you the song, just for you baby.

Your Feet Is So Pretty
I want you to know;
I was right
Your feet is so very beautiful
That I am so in-love with them

Nancy your so gorgeous
Your feet is always on my mind
I cant help but want you even more
Your is so pretty, Your feet is so pretty

Your toes is such perfection
Seeing them painted is a dream come true
Your heel and soles is a delight to enjoy
I literally melt on contact on such beauty

Hearing them inside your shoes is music to me
Pumps, strappy high-heels,mules,flip-flops against your soles
Is like the solaced metranome
Oh Nancy, I love you so much. Your feet is so pretty

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nosferatu
Member # 11581

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nosferatu   Email Nosferatu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Commercial guys did it aswell [Wink]

Blutengel - Footworship [Wink]

Posts: 1 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
d-wreck9
Major Player
Member # 19014

Icon 1 posted      Profile for d-wreck9   Email d-wreck9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
man.. thats.a ...great song...?..
Posts: 196 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

thank you d-wreck9, i was sitting watching the giants-panthers game from december 10th and i started thinking of the lyrics

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Cool! Nice job Champ! Curious, is there a Nancy? Did Nancy ever get to read or hear it? What did she think? I really enjoyed it - the only thing that would be better... would be if I could hear it! Can you sing it for us? Maybe make a little audio clip?? Pretty please with pretty peds on top. [Smile]

Bye for now,
Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

hehehe anything for you genie. nancy is a good friend of mine who i met about a year ago. she's an older woman with beautiful feet. she always paints her toes a bright red color. her toes are small with a big nailbed which i love. her heel and soles wrinkle very easily with a little glisten when she does it. when i sang it to her, she was completely speechless, she thought it was the nicest thing i couldve done for her

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

jay88
Board Regular
Member # 18695

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jay88   Email jay88   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone else think this song won't catch on?
Posts: 4 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Hi Champ, I'm looking forward to it! Reading is good, but hearing will be even better. I definitely would be speechless if someone wrote me a song about my feet. I'm glad Nancy liked it so very much.

Hey jay88, I really don't know what you meant by your post. It isn't for mainstream - the song is for Nancy. :-) And Champ was kind enough to share it with us here. I wanted to hear it, and if you didn't / don't... then please just skip this post, and go to the next.

Ciao, Genie xoxo

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Champ:
happy new year to you too genie. ill give you the song, just for you baby.

Your Feet Is So Pretty
I want you to know;
I was right
Your feet is so very beautiful
That I am so in-love with them

Nancy your so gorgeous
Your feet is always on my mind
I cant help but want you even more
Your is so pretty, Your feet is so pretty

Your toes is such perfection
Seeing them painted is a dream come true
Your heel and soles is a delight to enjoy
I literally melt on contact on such beauty

Hearing them inside your shoes is music to me
Pumps, strappy high-heels,mules,flip-flops against your soles
Is like the solaced metranome
Oh Nancy, I love you so much. Your feet is so pretty

give this man a grammy
[Big Grin]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Genie*:
I definitely would be speechless if someone wrote me a song about my feet.

in a good way?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

quote:
Originally posted by The Champ:
when i sang it to her, she was completely speechless, she thought it was the nicest thing i couldve done for her

so what happened afterwards?

--------------------
quote:
posted by Andy - Laa:

*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Yes, of course in a good way! [Smile] I'd love it!

~ G xoxo

P.S - Did anything happen afterwards? Can blame us for being curious. hehe

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links