Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Smelling Let Down?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Smelling Let Down?
caveman07
Board Regular
Member # 11468

Icon 1 posted      Profile for caveman07     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have a friend, girlfriend, wife etc, who wears shoes or the same socks all day. Then you go to smell here feet, and there is no smell. Sometimes, I have left saying, "what the hell", how can there be no smell on the foot or shoe? Very discouraging.

Has anyone else had a specific experience of this?

Posts: 35 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't say I had that experience, caveman...
All my women that I've had the pleasure of sniffing had smelly/stinky feet. [Woot]
Of course, I have the pleasure of sniffing my wife's sexy peds after a long day in hose and heels or boots! [Wu]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I first smelled my wife's feet after a long day in sneakers (several years ago now). I was unpleasantly surprised to find no smell.

Her feet only smell when she wears certain shoes - and different shoes cause different smells. However, she knows what I like and frequently wears those shoes. [Big Grin]

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha I sometimes wonder how a non foot fetishist would reply in threads like this [Laugh]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sam11
Board Regular
Member # 18142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sam11   Email sam11   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never
Posts: 4 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
been there, done that! can't help you there. just ride with it. like i said elsewhere.. some women don't have smelly feet.

my lady recently went to get her feet pampered. bought some of the stuff they pampered her feet with. now they have almost no scent to them at all. yesterday, she spent nearly 15 hours in shoes.. (one break of 15 minutes with no shoes on in the middle of it all). usually.. that means a scent too strong for me.. this time.. only one so fainty i had to have my noes inbetween her toes to really get a good scent of it.

whatever that stuff is.. i don't like it... makes the scent go away.. but the only plus side.. her feet are super soft and she no longer complains of discomfort in her shoes.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shit happen's (no smell) It has happened to me several time's,I know the feeling really well.

Some women never have smelly feet,while some do.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
been there, done that! can't help you there. just ride with it. like i said elsewhere.. some women don't have smelly feet.

my lady recently went to get her feet pampered. bought some of the stuff they pampered her feet with. now they have almost no scent to them at all. yesterday, she spent nearly 15 hours in shoes.. (one break of 15 minutes with no shoes on in the middle of it all). usually.. that means a scent too strong for me.. this time.. only one so fainty i had to have my noes inbetween her toes to really get a good scent of it.

whatever that stuff is.. i don't like it... makes the scent go away.. but the only plus side.. her feet are super soft and she no longer complains of discomfort in her shoes.

RPM

I hear ya on that bro.my gf I know use to put shit on her feet that would kill the odor or shed use a strong detergent that would make her feet smell like it.to be honest in the past couple months her feet have been smelling wonderful and she even toys with the idea of foot smelling/smothering wich has led me to believe that she has visted this site and has seen what I have writen(thanks wus lol)..but yea some women its like u almost have to dig to find some form of foot odor to.its a proven fact
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the answer is nylons.

under her socks - let them dry out overnight - she showers puts on clean socks etc but the air dried nylons go on under the socks.

i'm talking about shorthose or popsox as they used to be called in the UK.

trust me after 3 days of this your woman has access to instant stinky feet !

20 minuites of wearing those nylons will restore even freshly showered feet to a sexy perfume!

[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links