Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot website.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot website.
Humorhumor
Member # 19128

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Humorhumor   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it worth starting a foot website, how much dedication do you need. Is it hard? and how much can you earn?
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you're in it for the money, don't do it. If it's something you really like and want to do, go for it. It does take time and effort to build and maintain, and the potential profits aren't something you should rely on.

Maybe you should share some of your material to see what kind of feedback you get from it. If you get a good enough response, take it from there.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as far as I know if you want a site to be as successful as possible you need a wide and large variety of pics and vids in a bunch of different situations

have a site that caters to every foot fetishist, that means doing footjobs too

show the face and body (doesn't have to be naked but could help)

a "feet only" site won't do well even if she has the best feet in the world, most guys believe it or not like to know what the girl actually looks like atleast when it comes to paying for a membership

hope this helps

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two key things you must have. Patience and determination.

Much of what bondo says is the truth. You will not last if you are in it for the money.

Be creative in your technique and execution. Find something that you can offer that no one else has in terms of product and looks of your operation.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
besides that, there is almost everything you could ever want to be found free on the internet. it's hard to capture and audience, never mind capture one that is willing to pay some cash.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Make it unique..how about offering everything on the site FREE! [Big Grin] wishful thinking on my part I know...but if there is such a thing on getting paid based on how many hits you recieve then you will do great!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think bondo champ and mike hit it right on the nose. I can only repeat exactly what they said

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

ah come on tyler! [Big Grin]
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
also it helps to have frequent updates i'd say no less than twice a week

some of these sites seem to wonder why they don't do well when they update once in a blue moon

also promote it by sending or trading pics/vids with other sites

oh and there is one key thing that should be mentioned and it is by far the most important:

MAKE SURE YOUR GIRL IS ACTUALLY APPEALING TO A LARGE AMOUNT OF GUYS

who gave some of these girls across the web the idea to start a site I'll never know

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
ah come on tyler! [Big Grin]

oh yeah, and make it all free too [Big Grin] Bluetoe has a great idea and people will thank you for it [Wink]
Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thanks tyler! I know its not a feasible idea unless your loaded and in my books a god among men! If I had shitload amounts of money I'd do it.Consider it giving back to the footworld...
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

but if there is such a thing on getting paid based on how many hits you recieve then you will do great!

umm.. there is. i have 2 advertisers on my site that i use and make some money from. one sucks, but the other actually earns me some good pocket change.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links