Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How often do you get to play with your partners feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How often do you get to play with your partners feet?
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With my last girlfriend, I got a footjob on our first date in my car after a movie. From then on for 6 months I could have her feet whenever I wanted without her telling me I was weird or anything. She even painted her toes black for me. She didn't like giving head or taking it doggie style tho.

So what about your partners?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
97% of the time [Cool]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently...fun until i call the taxi.
[Hump]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everyday!!! My wife always lays her feet in my lap after work when we watch TV. I usually rub feet with one hand and flip channels with other. It has become a unconscious routine for us.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky man!
[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
lucky man!
[Thumbs Up]

The trick is to make her think she is the lucky one [Wink]

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On demand. Thats why I gave her a ring...otherwise WTF am I getting married for?

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My access has taken a small "hit" due to getting some new furniture. We used to have a small love seat that we spent most of our time on and she would often lay sideways on it, laying her feet in my lap, giving me total access to them. We replaced that loveseat with two recliners that are connected by a small, raised, covered bin (for remotes and stuff) so it's impossible for her to lay sideways now. So that's kinda a bummer...but other than that she lets me have her feet as often as she can, and whenever I want them.

Though I know we'd all love the full "package" of getting every sex act we know and love, if I had a girl who did footjobs on me I think I could go without the head, and maybe even the doggie-style, although you can see and play with her feet while in that position so easily. But obviously that's your call.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
depends on her mood. but the % of yes to no is moving in my favor. the closer we're getting to the wedding, the more access to her feet I seem to get. so.. it is possible that by the time we tie the knot.. it will be nearly anytime i want. she's the best woman for me!!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
grimbold
Loyal Member
Member # 19007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for grimbold   Author's Homepage   Email grimbold   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everytime, it has also been known to happen that she would out of the blue ask for some tongue to toe action...says it relaxes her.... go figure, i thought fem feet were meant for us to enjoy, seems the shoe is on the other foot..

--------------------
My collections: http://grimbold.ucgalleries.com/

Posts: 74 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
My access has taken a small "hit" due to getting some new furniture. We used to have a small love seat that we spent most of our time on and she would often lay sideways on it, laying her feet in my lap, giving me total access to them. We replaced that loveseat with two recliners that are connected by a small, raised, covered bin (for remotes and stuff) so it's impossible for her to lay sideways now. So that's kinda a bummer...but other than that she lets me have her feet as often as she can, and whenever I want them.

Though I know we'd all love the full "package" of getting every sex act we know and love, if I had a girl who did footjobs on me I think I could go without the head, and maybe even the doggie-style, although you can see and play with her feet while in that position so easily. But obviously that's your call.

Yeah I could go without the head, all sex even just as long as I got footjobs and to suck her toes while I got handjobs. But that's not good experience for future relationships, unless I had have married her.

She had nice feet, but her soles didn't wrinkle and I thought I could do better. Now I'm seriously doubting I'll find another girl like her. [Cry]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everynight, we play footies in bed while we lay together. When she comes home from work when i'm home, i'll sniff her feet. so I say %98
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My footie play seems to be dwindling with each passing day...unless you count me giving her foot massages EVERY GD day! Not that that is a bad thing but she always wants moisturising cream used when I massage them.Which in turn takes the smell out and replaces it with manufactured smell which I despise. I dont even bother asking now she will just say no anyways.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
houseshooz
Elite Trooper
Member # 10572

Icon 1 posted      Profile for houseshooz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every time we're intimate. What makes it so great is that she knows about my foot fetish but I never told her so it puts a little twist on the footplay. Can't really explain why it makes it more of a turn on for me by never discussing it. She even sucks my toes occaisionaly which feels incredible, I know why women like it so much. She also sticks her soles in my shorts during foreplay before I get my clothes off and starts rubbing her soles up and down if you can picture it. It's like the first time everytime, I never want to discuss it with her!!!! Don't get me started on rippled soles in the pose while getting a bj.
Posts: 326 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pretty much do something with my wifes feet in some capacity every day. Whether its just a quick rub and sniff to a footjob there's something happening!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links