Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Accepting (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Accepting
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok yall I was reading a thred on here about a wanting to get rid of your fetish and it made me think. What age where you and how did you come to accept you foot fetish. For me I was 17 at a friends house and everyone was asleep including his older sis and I decide to suck and smell her feet that was when i realized my fetish was not going away.
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I was around 11 when I discovered I liked female feet. I don't know how I accepted it, I just remember I liked it.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could say that it was an early age for myself, but I think it was sometime in my early 20's when I finally just kinda' said "fuck it, that's how I am" and haven't looked back since.

To think of all those years when I felt like there was something inherently wrong with me because I like feet...jeez! Oh well, live and learn. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm like Lou.. in my twenties.. i got tired of the guilt.. stepped out to learn as much as I can without fear. the turning point was my late teens. i was too afraid of getting a public hard on over feet.. so.. i dove into all the books I could at the library (as stealthy as I could... never checked a book out). my cover story was photography of shoes.. so i was learning the subject from all angles (never had to use it)

in my 20's ran into the internet.. that greatly helped me realize i wasn't alone. then a gal told me it was cool and i wasn't alone and she wouldn't let that stop her from dating me if i asked. that put the issue in the back seat and i've been pretty cool ever since.

sure.. at times a little guilt may arise.. but for the most part.. i'm cool. and the best part.. now that i'm cool.. it doesn't consume me as much (no.. it hasn't lessened.. i don't look for it as hard.. but just as actively)

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Intersting point: I consider the "evolution" of my foot fetish experience to encompass several stages:

1) The age that you realize that you really love and are attracted to feet

2) Many of us experience the stage where you feel different, abnormal about yourself because of this love and attraction.

3) Some obviously go through another stage when you hate your fetish because of the control it has over you- sometimes wishing you could rid yourself of it.

4) The time where you realize that there are many others like you and go through the stage of accepting and validating yourself. You become comfortable with loving feet.

5) I'd say that there's even another final stage of growing self-acceptance, realizing that the fetish is a part of us and further growing in our love, appreciation, and hopefully participation in the fetish.

I was stage 1 in my early teens. From my teens to early 40s was in the 2nd stage (30 years), occassionally going in and out of stage 3. After finding Wu's entered stage 4 and stayed there for a year or so until being convinced by fellow foot brothers to tell my wife, at which time I enetered the fifth stage.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anakondaa
All Pro Poster
Member # 3573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for anakondaa   Email anakondaa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My realisation was really during secondary school I was about 12 and I would just stare at girls dangling there shoes and slipping them off, I never realised how many girls would do this but in the year there was about 100-150 girls about 50-60 of those I believed I had seen there feet. Anyway back to the topic, looking back I remembered a moment at playschool beleive it or not. I had a fascination at watching the girls painting with thier feet, dipping them into paint and making sole prints. I must have been about 3 or 4 which makes me believe for sure that a foot fetish or admiration towards feet is something that we are born with or we cannot decide. Also I remeber looking at a girls feet at first school that were dirty from a gym type class, I would have been 6 or 7. At the time though I wouldn't have known what these feeling were, and they obviously wouldn't have been sexual but just a fascination and 'liking what I saw'. I suppose it wasn't until once I hit puberty and the whole sexual maturity thing that my fetish came to fruition. Regarding acceptance, I have always liked it, most of you guys probably feel it to, a sense of individuality, it's kinda of special to be different, and hey its a hell of a lot easier to see bare feet than it is bare breasts!! [Laugh]

[ January 15, 2007, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: Sizzle ]

--------------------
http://www.images4sale.com/22705
 -

Posts: 823 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrJames1980
Major Player
Member # 1488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrJames1980   Email MrJames1980   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I've always accepted it and in my youngers I thought everyone liked feet and that they just didn't talk about it lol!

Also my best mate all through first and middle school had a foot fetish too, I've never wished I didn't have it - infact I love having a foot fetish [Tongue]

Posts: 139 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think feetluvr summed it up best with the evolutionary stages regarding the recognition, the denail/rejection of oneself and/or fetish and dealing with it, and then the eventual validation and acceptance of oneself and who they are.

Following his steps, Stage 1 happened early on for me when I realized I was attracted to women's feet. There was something very early on and I have memories of being attracted to the feet of a woman who used to babysit me. I realized pretty early on that although the attraction gave me intense feelings, I knew they were "different" somehow, so Stage 2 was closely followed by Stage 1. I wouldn't say I felt abnormal about it at Stage 2, since I was pretty young. A part of me knew I liked women's feet but another part of me, to some degree, tried to act like I didn't have an attraction for them. Stage 3 hit right at puberty. The hormones began and I had quite a hell of a time keeping my feelings in check. Part of me loved the overwhelming feelings I got massaging, tickling, fondling the feet of females while another part of me loathed it because of how it made me act in the presence of female feet. There was no way I could deny it, yet I felt frustrated about not being able to express it because I knew it wasn't accepted by "normal society". Stage 4 didn't really start in full force until I was in my 20s and began seeing copies of magazines like Leg Show, Leg Action, etc.. Before that, I knew that there were others who had a foot fetish. However, I didn't know just how many and looked at myself as sort of a freak of nature to some degree. Upon seeing those magazines, I began to realize that there must be something more to this whole foot feitsh thing if monthly publications were out there that catered to this and were selling enough of them to keep them in business. It still took me a few more years to begin Stage 4, which began happening in my late 20s/early 30s when I got online and saw all of the foot fetish websites. It was then that it really hit me how many people out there liked women's feet, not to mention finding forums like Wu's. Once I got into my early 30s, I finally began Stage 5 and realized that this fetish is a part of me and decided to just accept it and not really fret over it. I don't come out and flaunt my love for women's feet. However, if there's an opportunity that presents itself that I can share it with someone I know, one on one, whom I'm comfortable with and who's comfortable with me, then I always go for it. I have to say the results of just acting on it and being confident about it have been quite positive since I've reached that point in my life.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At and early age,I just went with the flow,with it.In the middle 20's I figured it out.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootManPete
Major Player
Member # 3260

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootManPete   Email FootManPete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't remember a time when I wasn't fascinated by womens' feet. As bar back as my memory can see, I have always enjoyed the sight of a woman's feet. I'm not sure how it started, but there are some pictures of me when I was a several months old chewing on a rubber baby chew toy shaped like a foot. Who knew a toy meant for teething might possibly start a foot fetish. [Tongue]

As I grew and became sentient [Wink] I thought for the longest time that I was the only person in the world who liked looking at womens' feet. All through elementary school. But I never felt ashamed about it for some reason. I guess I started seeing feet as sexual once puberty, and all its glorious effects [Jerkoff] started.

Then one day when I was about 12 I noticed one of those dating shows on TV with a guy who had a foot fetish -- I never heard of the word or imagined somebody else besides me liked feet. So one day when I was by myself, I went online and searched the new word (foot fetish) on Google, discovered all the sites, including this one. The rest is history.

Point being, I always accepted it.

--------------------
Tired female feet deserve to be sniffed.

Posts: 202 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed feet when I was about 10. My mom's friends 3 daughters had soft feet. they were ages 7, 19, and 13 at the time. I would always rub their feet on my face, and play with their soles. At 16 I started [Jerkoff] to feet pics. I found websites, magazine pictures. I didn't suck on toes unitl I was 17 or 18, first footjob at 18. Now, at 22. i'm married and my wife and I engage in footplay almost everynight.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i descovered it at 3 and i accepted it at 3, i dont think there is point in history of my life where i questioned, was ashamed of or wanted to deny or get rid of it.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cliveman
Major Player
Member # 19258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cliveman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had it as long as I can consciously remember, and am still in stages 2 and 3 at 18 years old...
I'm sure I'll get around to accepting it or being rid of it, whichever happens first, I guess, but its no fun until then [Laugh]

Posts: 184 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive always been pretty open about mine i dont hide it.Every girl I have ever dated has known about it and all have accepted it. It has never really been an issue for me. Everybody likes something,be it boobs,ass,legs or feet. Theres nothing abnormal about it. Its just what tickles your pickle. Theres people out there that are into WAY more fucked up weird shit than feet. Atleast were not like "Hey,I wanna fuck a nun in the ass while Im dressed like Hitler slicing her back up with a razor blade!" that would be weird.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always known i like womens feet from a very early age, started masturbating about the idea at about 11 or 12. thought i was alone. then only really accepted it in myself about a few years ago discovering foot fetish stuff on the internet
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links