Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Something GOOD happend.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something GOOD happend.
banana
Board Regular
Member # 9118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i never posted here.. but have to tell this story. i had a foot fetish for the longest time never did much in real life, just looked at forums,pictures,etc. The other night my mom and my brothers wife (very sexy, good looking) were laying on a HUGE WATERBED watching a movie. i went and laid on the end of the bed and started to watch it ( didnt even think of feet) awhile into it i noticed.. im pretty close to her feet so i was like, i wonder whatd she do if i rubbed/tickled them. So i did... and she liked it... after like 10 minutes of rubbing and getting more touchy, she started to rub my thigh and legs with her feet...! got me sooo fucking hard... and i wanted her to feel it so i took her foot and put it on my dick. She started to rub it, so i pulled down my pant's easy ( my mom was 3 feet away) she moved her foot up and down me easy trying to not move the blankets.. after a good 30miniutes a dream came true my mom started to snore and i got more gut-c-er and moved my body in a better position and she started to use 2 feet... to make a long story short she did it untill i cummed.. i got up and left the dark room, and i talked to her few days later and she said I CANT BELIEVE I GAVE YOU A FOOT JOB i said, i know it was like a dream come true.. pretty much it was the best thing ever, tis is my first and probably only post here but i had to tell this [Big Grin]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice story, but do you not feel bad about her being your brothers wife??
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats crazy but the funny part is his Bro probably has a foot fetish because the average woman doesn't know that it is called a foot job.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
Thats crazy but the funny part is his Bro probably has a foot fetish because the average woman doesn't know that it is called a foot job.

That is so true.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
new meanig to "runs in the family". and 'nuts-c-er' is right!!!! your bro's wife!!! too much balls for me. heck.. now that i'm engaged.... can't think of any woman getting that close to me.

RPM

p.s. her knowing it's called a foot job... she's been in contact with a foot fetish person some time before you

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
u got some balls man i must say that. im sure his wife has had some contact with someone who has a foot fetish hell it may even be ur bro. i cant knock u for doing this cuz most of us dont know what we may have done if we were in ur position.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would kill you.

Sorry.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your siste-in-law????? Hard to believe that!

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
banana
Board Regular
Member # 9118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for banana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Their broke up, were married. Gettin divorced.. but she still is like in the family because my mom loves her kid ( my mom's grandson) sho she's always here.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Worlds
Board Regular
Member # 18646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Worlds   Email Worlds   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like this story. Glad it worked out for you like it did. Must have been really sexy!
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links