Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrity foot odor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Celebrity foot odor
ragin
Board Regular
Member # 15778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ragin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
have you guys heard of any celebs talking about there foot odor problems ? I was watching BET the other day and saw the host smelling her shoe, saying her feet smelled good. I caught it at the end.Anyone heard of anyone else ?
Posts: 21 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Britney Spears, I believe!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i wish jade goody would talk about her feet [Cry] *sighs* [Cry]

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootsylover
Elite Trooper
Member # 4584

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootsylover   Email tootsylover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"I like the way my own feet smell. I love to smell my sneakers when I take them off."---Christina Ricci to Movieline November 2002.
Personally I would love to find out just exactly what her feet smell like and why she loves it so much (and I know I'm not alone here)... [Big Grin]
Posts: 380 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cyrax
Board Regular
Member # 19370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cyrax   Email Cyrax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i would love to hear Sharon Osbournetalk about how her gorgeous mature feet smell. mmmm mm

--------------------
Cyrax

Posts: 19 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
victoria beckham has a condition that makes her feet stink - her sweat glands are working overtime.

hence the lack of hose or boots !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
yeah i would love to hear Sharon Osbournetalk about how her gorgeous mature feet smell. mmmm mm

yes please!!!!!!!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my god, im so randy now!!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ragin:
have you guys heard of any celebs talking about there foot odor problems ? I was watching BET the other day and saw the host smelling her shoe, saying her feet smelled good. I caught it at the end.Anyone heard of anyone else ?

anybody ever get the vid of this??????

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tootsylover, I wonder if Christina Ricci has ever licked/sucked her own toes with that quote being said!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
victoria beckham has a condition that makes her feet stink - her sweat glands are working overtime.

hence the lack of hose or boots !

[Thumbs Up]

There in lies my problem!!

Fortunetly for the guys who buy my worn knee highs and Hubby who loves warm moist office girl feet, LOL . But, not so great for me.

My work has a policy that all women have to wear friggin hose, Except for Fridays and with sandals, It's a STUPID rule!!!

Back to sweating problem. You have to keep your tootsies very very clean [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that policy.. but don't feel that it's the work place to make strict policies.. however... i see their point. i agree.. tootsies need to be clean..

sweating is not a problem if you ask me though.. makes your fans that much happier.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
I like that policy.. but don't feel that it's the work place to make strict policies.. however... i see their point. i agree.. tootsies need to be clean..

sweating is not a problem if you ask me though.. makes your fans that much happier.

RPM

The head honchos deem it as "Dress Code" The definition of hose is like a neck tie or something. No big deal as long as my check clears every other week, LOL>

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's all good [Big Grin] [Tongue]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sasha...your flip flops?...smelly?..stink?..odor aromatic?..cheese? vinager?, pop corn?, butter?,,,lol
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links