Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » racheal rays husband cheats,like to be spitted n feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: racheal rays husband cheats,like to be spitted n feet
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
surprised this didn't end up on here,and this story has some age here's the link
http://tabloidwhore.blogspot.com/2006/11/secret-spit-foot-fetish-of-rachael.html
discuss....

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in my opinion, she is so hot.... how could you cheat on that??!

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he signed up to my site, that name sounds familiar lol..seriously..whatever though.He is still one of us, sucks the media has to treat foot fetish in a bad way though.

--------------------
 -

Join thousands of our fans on Twitter @Norcalfeetdotco

Posts: 18333 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:

She probably wouldn't rub her feet on her face like his mistress would.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the media always has us ina bad light,then some people are brainwashed by any opinion the media has(fox news anyone?)what I liked about the article is people responded back and a lot were in our favor.I am finding racheal ray more sexy now tho,knowing she musta done some foot shit wit her hubby hehehe
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant wait to tell my g/f that Rachel has most likely done some foot play! She watches her show religiously [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess Im the only one who'd like to punch Racheal Ray in the face with brass knuckles on.

Sigh. Her voice annoys me to no end.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i occassionally watch her show.. can't do it too much.. the voice can get to you... not enough for me to punch her though.

at anyrate.. i'm always hoping the camera will pan out and down enough to catch her legs and feet.. but sadly.. they don't.

i did see a pic of her in a magazine barefeet.. she's got nice feet and cute toes.. can understand why hubby likes them.. i know i would!!!

another celeb spat and the media runs with it. i don't really care.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I agree with sinnister also...her voice....she YELLS the whole time she is "talking".
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:

And you should see her delicious toes.....LL had a great pic of them, and they are SPECTACULAR....

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Her voice annoys me to no end.

You and my wife! I'm not the biggest fan of her voice either, but dang can she cook!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd take an E.V.O.O. footjob from Racheal anyday.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohatma
Loyal Member
Member # 8197

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohatma   Email mohatma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
EVOO footjob. That's hilarious solebeit. I'd take one too.
Posts: 94 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

im gonna sound like a dick here..but I just sat her for a couple of mins sounding out EVOO and I still cant figure it out...care to help me out on this?
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HMM Maybe that's why she always is wearing pantyhose and boots more often than not on her show. She is one of the few talk show hosts that wear nylons pretty often which is one reason I like watching her. [Big Grin]
Another thing I like about her on an off-topic note, is that she has a talk show and at least doesn't have it full of trash and slime like Jerry Springer or Moury Povich. It's nice that they put on a decent show now and again.

Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links