Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hand fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hand fetish?
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All,

I don't personally have one, but I was just wondering if any of you are into hands in the same way we are into feet?

If not, is there anyone in the world who does (there HAS

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am certainly not "into" hands like I love feet, although nice hands on a lady are nice. Personally, I will attempt to use them to identify how her feet look. Like if she has petite hands that she takes care of, are manicured, etc... then she will usually correlate with her feet.

Not a surefire method, but one of the only things to try during the winter seasons when feet are covered up under closed shoes.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i recognize beauty when I see it, feet or not. i know of folks who are into hands though. i'm not 'into' hands.. but am glad my lady has sexy hands!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've always wondered if there were other fetishes towards body parts like ours and hands were the only one i could readily think of. i mean what other part would work?
earlobe fetish?
collarbone fetish?
elbows?
see what i mean? but then again, maybe i'm just ignorant to them.

and no lame jokes about boobs, ass or puss fetishes. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont have a thing for hands either, but i use to look at womens hands to picture what their feet might look like. (example:the thumb), when i would be on a train or bus i would look at a woman thumb to picture what her big toe might look like.

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footlovers
Loyal Member
Member # 11023

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footlovers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OneGiantLeap, that is exactly what I do, you can tell by a womans hands how her feet will be, I think also the shape of the nail correlates also(i.e. Short round fingernails won't have long thin toenails)
Looking on the net I found a few traces of

Hand fetish
Ear Fetish
Nose Fetish
Neck Fetish

Each to his own I guess....

Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I have a hair fetish. I am attracted to women with long flowing hair, brunette, blond, red, doesn't matter. It needs to be long!!! [Hop]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only time I really think about her hands is when she's giving me a handjob. Of course I'm thinking "her feet would feel good down there about now!"

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sexy hands/fingers/nail-beds but it`s not my fetish.

BUT I´ve noticed: Sexy hands doesn`t have to mean sexy feet.
I know a lady with amazing fingers but her toes aren`t too nice.
And another woman has awesome feet & toes, but her hands are almost gross.

Sometimes there`s a connection between fingers + toes, but not always.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not into "hands" per say, but I do love a great French manicure almost as much as I love nicely French pedicured toes.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont have a "hand fetish", but I do find it hot when my girl wheres a thumb ring, and I am in the small fraction of men who really really likes handjobs.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only if they're on my dick stroking me while i specifically engage in a sniffing session, that is the only time i prefer them over feet.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't have a hand fetish. However, I do notice, and can appreciate, a woman with nice looking hands, especially if she has polish on her fingernails.

I'm with tyler on this one. Her hands can feel very good down below when you're busy smelling and licking her feet! [Evil Grin]

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm really into both, hand and footjobs. There's probably SOMEONE out there with a hand fetish. And I image it would be a blessing and a curse. Seeing how turned on I get with feet, if someone had a hand fetish, you touch hands all the time; they'd be in heaven. They'd also being walking around with a hard-on all day at all the hands they'd be seeing, and there's sort of a downside to that.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dig hands, but it's not as strong as feet. The collarbone area is a big turn on too.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links