Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girl In My Class Today Wore Flip-Flops (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girl In My Class Today Wore Flip-Flops
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know whether or not this was a good thing or bad thing.....it was in the teens this morning and this girl was wearing flip-flops - my instructor immediately said 'aren't your toes cold?' She simply responded 'No.' Her sexy lil' toes were probably frostbitten. I honestly don't think I've ever seen someone wear flip-flops in such cold weather like this before.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have in college.. one you'd not care for.. and the others were sexy.. all of them.. after treking about all day.. realized that they lost feelings in their toes and that wasn't so cool

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh yes, their are girls at my school FIT who still thinks its summer and wear flip flops. their brain cells are dead

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess the nerve cells in their toes must be dead as well [Laugh]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFfootdude05 - Did you offer to warm them up for her!?

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

That would have been nice! If only she sat next to me than on the opposite corner of the room [Cry]

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
High school & college - I used to love the hot months for that 1 reason.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeebus I can't wait til spring. Its 15-20 degrees here in Denver.

There are no flip flop wearing in sight.

Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
killa
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8564

Icon 1 posted      Profile for killa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ha. back in high school in maryland, every month from late october - late april SUCKED. fast forward to college in florida and it's like a friken paradise

--------------------
College girl amateur foot shoots

Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like seeing it if the feet are nice but at the same time I think it makes the girl look either low class or too lazy to put on shoes

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wing-Washer
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3013

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wing-Washer   Email Wing-Washer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I like seeing it if the feet are nice but at the same time I think it makes the girl look either low class or too lazy to put on shoes

I completely agree. It's a real catch-22.

[Cheers]

--------------------
When you go home tell them of us and say, for your tomorrow we gave our today.
-John Maxwell Edmonds

Posts: 1543 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

I'm starting to wonder if it could truly be the styie. The last few days I've spotted at least one girl exposing her feet to the cold. Another wore flip-flops, but one other appeared to - she was walking through the 3 inches of snow and I could see her soles everytime she took a step, but I would later notice that she wasn't wearing flip-flops, but those 'slip-on' style shoe. Not the ballerina ones, but they're like half-ballerina half flip-flop if that makes any sense. All in all, it seems like showing off your feet in the winter is starting to become a tad more common.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just saw a girl wearing sandals today--a day after our first snowstorm of the year! Not only that, her toenails were painted orange!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Interesting take on that Mike. Personally, I LOVE to see girls doing things like that, because it makes me think they're willingly toughening up their feet! I'll never forget this girl named Amber I used to see around the station when I was a paperboy. It'd be subzero degrees at 4:00 in the morning, but this sexy babe with pretty feet almost always wore flip-flops! Man, I sure miss seeing her every morning... [Mmm]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:

Interesting take on that Mike. Personally, I LOVE to see girls doing things like that, because it makes me think they're willingly toughening up their feet! I'll never forget this girl named Amber I used to see around the station when I was a paperboy. It'd be subzero degrees at 4:00 in the morning, but this sexy babe with pretty feet almost always wore flip-flops! Man, I sure miss seeing her every morning... [Mmm]
Amber?

I wonder if it was the same Amber I knew with the prettiest feet I ever saw and she was one of these girls that always wore flip flops in the cold.

she gave me every sign in the book to ask her out but i didn't [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry] [Cry]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links