Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » The Sideways 69!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Sideways 69!
stash1
Loyal Member
Member # 8488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stash1   Email stash1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey all! It's been a while since I posted. Hope you all are having a good 2007! Anyway, my wife gave me a great BJ last night. While in a "side 69", I had the toes of her one foot in my mouth as I held the other foot just above my face so I could see her lovely sole. It didn't take long for me to unload in her mouth. Highly recommended position if your ladies are willing!!!!
Posts: 58 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
done that one - its fun !

[Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too! I've done that and man o man, I can unload a boatfull of jism. Good thing my wife can take it! [Laugh]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tom:
done that one - its fun !

[Thumbs Up]

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a big fan of the bj with feet in face manuver too.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife has done that a few times for me. Its great. Whats even better is when we're having sex and she's on top. She'll extend her legs out so they're resting on my shoulder or chest. That way while she's on top riding, i can lay back and relax while sucking her toes and licking her soles.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote"I had the toes of her one foot in my mouth as I held the other foot just above my face so I could see her lovely sole"

nicely put, very nice. it is a good position for those of us who can't decide on which concentrate on while jerking off. do i just look at that lovely sole while the other foot is in my mouth, or do i suck on the foot that is in my mouth while the other foot is right in front of my face. it is hard to really, really to do both. hope you know what i'm saying.

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
something for me to look forward to.. sounds really nice!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haven't tried that yest, but i've got a handjob while I sucked on her toes.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
something for me to look forward to.. sounds really nice!

RPM

yeah me too, i'm going to have to try that.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stash1:
While in a "side 69", I had the toes of her one foot in my mouth as I held the other foot just above my face so I could see her lovely sole. It didn't take long for me to unload in her mouth.

Dang man- I'd give a boatload of gold to experience that even once! Half a boatload to watch it! (Never seen that in any vids so far) My wife's not big on oral sex, which is why I cum on her feet so much! [Big Grin]
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links