Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Man On Prowl Again - $1,000 For Information Leading to Arrest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Man On Prowl Again - $1,000 For Information Leading to Arrest
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. Just out today, this guy apparently is not a new face. It happened yesterday....

the link:

http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/states/pennsylvania/counties/chester_county/16515343.htm

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in lieu of the offenders w/ footfetishts that weve heard of online lets organize a "ass beating mob" and track this dude down, find a 500 lb person's shoe tie them up and beat his ass then torture them w/ the shoe for the "crime" of misrepresenting us and for lessening our chances if we happen to cross paths with those poor women. ill get the torches, whos gonna get the shovels and pitchforks???! we will unite and call our organization the international sole brotherhood of the 5 sacred toes...

...just kidding [Big Grin] [Tongue] [Laugh] although it is happening in my head right now

[ January 22, 2007, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: pedactor ]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm...

I wonder how many pranksters will try and turn in one of the posters here for the quick $1,000.00??

Whatcha doin' for the next six months Lou?

Hehe.... [Wink]

Just kidding big guy...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This story was in my local news. The female news anchor put so much stress on the fact that this criminal '...removed their shoes and sucked their toes .....ewww' she said. I don't understand why she was not upset that this sick person put his finger in a victims rectum, robbed them of money, forced them to remove clothing at gunpoint. None of these things were mentioned in the broadcast but available in the full article. The only thing these guys could focus on was that a foot fetish was on the loose as if we all are some night creatures that attack at full moon.
I hope this sick perv is reading this and will get it through his dumb ass sick skull that this is not ok. There is something wrong in your head if you force women to do anything sexually. Either get some balls so you can meet a woman to satisfy you or get a job so you can afford to pay a woman for her services.

pedactor....... I have pitchforks, shovels and enough wood for the villager to light some torches. These monster needs to be chased out of village.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ummmmm
Elite Trooper
Member # 15145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ummmmm   Email Ummmmm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Reminds me of the Whittier Toe Sucker back in the early 80's... [Eek!]

--------------------
My excitement grows
When she wiggles her toes
Presses her foot to my nose
And says, "Ummmmm baby, smell me!"
I luv my wife's .oo0O O0oo.

Posts: 259 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pedactor:
in lieu of the offenders w/ footfetishts that weve heard of online lets organize a "ass beating mob" and track this dude down, find a 500 lb person's shoe tie them up and beat his ass then torture them w/ the shoe for the "crime" of misrepresenting us and for lessening our chances if we happen to cross paths with those poor women. ill get the torches, whos gonna get the shovels and pitchforks???! we will unite and call our organization the international sole brotherhood of the 5 sacred toes...

...just kidding [Big Grin] [Tongue] [Laugh] although it is happening in my head right now

One of my friends has a pair of those massive spice girls platform sandals we could beat him with. Let's use them too.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links