Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » New Tarantino Movie - Death Proof (Grindhouse) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Tarantino Movie - Death Proof (Grindhouse)
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quinton T. has a new horror-type movie coming out, which looks awesome if I say so myself, and at 1:10 in this trailer you get a peek at the obligatory "foot scene" we've come to expect from Quinton. Looks like two ladies laying opposite each other playing with each other's feet.

I'm definatly going to see this movie.

Enjoy.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cool, do you have a link to the trailer?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a thread about this a while back here (+ link to trailer):

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000497

Cheers,
-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Phil Feet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6423

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Phil Feet   Author's Homepage   Email Phil Feet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the heads up guy's, here are a few screencaps [Wink]

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1427 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DennisIsEvil
All Pro Poster
Member # 11755

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DennisIsEvil   Email DennisIsEvil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great feet pics in there. Quentin Tarantino truely is the man.

--------------------
A warzone is no place to eat tacos.

Posts: 520 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebeit
Board Regular
Member # 1410

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebeit         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ai-ya. Sorry, I forgot to add the link to the trailer. Although, Philfeet hooked it up lovely with the screencaps.

Here's the trailer: Death Proof (Grindhouse) Trailer

Posts: 45 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there, kleenex in hand...

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah!

This is why I love Tarantino. [Big Grin]

Well ... that and his incredible filmmaking abilities, of course. [Wink]

I'll definitely be seeing this.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
theres a feet scene right at the begenning also and im sure theres a poster on the wall above the couch the woman is sitting on and it has a woman with her feet up. Hes really goin for it this time folks!
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea saw previews for this awhile back at a scary movie awards show that Tartino was at.They showed the feet scene in the clip. Great but the movie looks awesome also and might be Tartino's best work thats how good the previews looked. Flick looks awesome and the foot scenes is just a bonus.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tarantino is the schizz...I love all of his movies. Just enough demented shit going on to keep me on the edge of my seat, not to mention the copious amounts of foot shots throughout!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sabbath
Major Player
Member # 4844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sabbath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know about Robert Rodriguez, I don't like many of his movies like EL mariachi or Spy Kids , although Sin Cities was cool.
Anyway, Tarantino is a genius...
Great Films + Foot scenes

Posts: 213 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rodriguez Out of Mexico was a bad a$$ flick.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Love QT, not only cos we share a passion.
Posts: 336 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
I eat robots
Loyal Member
Member # 18605

Icon 1 posted      Profile for I eat robots     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I saw the preview for Grindhouse a while ago and smirked to myself at the clip of the foot scene.

I have to say, I never quite understood his obsession with Uma Thurman's feet. She's a very beautiful woman, but I would hesitate to say her feet are her best feature. Maybe it's just his taste.

By the way, did anyone catch Tarantino on Tyra Bank's show? They had a foot modeling competition for him. Very hot stuff.

Posts: 75 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links