Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Please Help Me Somebody (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Please Help Me Somebody
BetsyWetsy
Board Regular
Member # 19470

Icon 9 posted      Profile for BetsyWetsy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok so ive been dating this guy for about 4 months...about a month ago he tells me he has this overwhelming love of feet, which i already suspected anyway. hes the very first person ive ever known with a true foot fetish. ive done alot of reading on the internt about it as im trying to understand it better. heres my problem. he buys used socks and shoes from other women and this really angers me. ive told him i would give him socks and shoes of mine to smell any time and that he doesnt need to get it from some other woman. he says my shoes and socks dont smell enough. i am a clean person. i bathe everyday. ive even tried not using soap on my feet for a day or two and ive tried wearing pantyhose with socks over them with my tennis shoes so that my feet will sweat in my shoes. still they dont stink or whatever he wants. what can i do to make them smell like whatever they need to smell like to turn him on?
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
soak your socks in vinegar [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BetsyWetsy,

first.. welcome to our place on the web. I hope you find what you're looking for in term of answers and also respect from your man.

secondly.. as much as to him it's no big deal what he's doing.. it's a huge deal for you.. I would hope he has enough respect for you to listen and take your thoughts into serious consideration. if he can't do that... he's wasting your time

third... you being a clean person and not having 'stinky' feet is not directly correlated. I know some obsessively compulsive cleaners who showever more than three times a day to stay fresh.. but let their shoes remain on for more than 4 hours and you've got to clear the room when they take off their shoes.. so.. don't think it's because you're not 'dirty' enough.

fourth.. i've got lady friends who can be in a pair of shoes all day (14hours) running around.. and they not only won't have any scent to their feet, if you touch their feet right out of the shoe.. it almost feels totally dry. (even in an heat wave).. whereas their sister is the opposite... you can see the sweat 'puddle' in the shoe and you don't have to be close to get the scent either.

now to answer your question. very high frequency of long wear of the same shoe over time will produce ever stronger scent. your ideal situation would be wearing the same pair of shoes every single day for long periods of time with very little dry time in between wears.. ie... go to work.. school.. play all day in the shoes.. ziplock them when you take them off.. wear then again the next day for as many days in a row as you can. in time... that heavy moisture will get the shoes to start really kicking. (you said you do have a scent, but not strong enough)

outside of that, there is no real magic formula. if your body naturally doesn't produce that much sweat.. and your feet's bacterial floral isn't that active or that noxious.. he's plain out of luck.

my biggest concern is not so much getting your feet to stink.. it's his lack of respect for you. you're doing more than everything right.. you're going above the call of duty here.. you're trying everything you can.. for that.. you deserve a standing ovation!!!! seriously.. you're awesome that way (don't need to know a whole lot.. you being here eagerly trying to learn more on his behalf says volumes about you) he should show more respect!

man-made leather has more scent then real leather. closed shoes (the more enclosure than less) has more scent. using the same socks and hose technique works too. getting a lot of activity while in the shoes to increase the odds of sweat helps.. being in climate that is warm to hot helps that alot more than winter does. just a few extra ideas

RPM

p.s. i'm not going to try to suggest what you should do with him. i just hope my comments proves helpful

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BetsyWetsy
Board Regular
Member # 19470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BetsyWetsy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok i seriously think i love you. thank you so much for taking the time and thought for that reply. atleast now i know what i need to do and either i've got it or i dont. thanks again you've been a big help and its much appreciated.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BetsyWetsy
Board Regular
Member # 19470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BetsyWetsy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol@soaking them in vinegar....im not trying to run him off!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello BetsyWetsy. Good luck turning him on, and welcome abord here at Wu's

[Wu]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're most welcome!

It's all in the negotiations... My lady and I have worked through this over time. she hates her feet sweating and having an aroma. I love it!! can't get enough.. yet.. out of respect.. I exhibit a ton of restraint. I also love mega heels on women who have the 'right' figure for it.. she has the perfect figure for me to be in mega heels.. she's not into mega heels.. so.. i've learned to live with it. the feelings are still there, but i'm managing them. and she's grown a lot.

but i digress...

what i'm saying.. you're awesome in wanting to work with him... i sure hope he realizes how lucky he is!!!! serioiusly!!!!!!!!!!

just the mere fact you'll let him have whatever you wore.. anytime he asks.. that is so freakin' awesome!!!! and you said your feet do have a scent to them but don't stink.. that is just the way I love them. a scent but not stink!!!! gosh.. he's so lucky!!!!

what i'm saying.. he needs to read this thread!!!! i'm super blessed. my lady and I have grown closer and continue to fine tune the negotiations. I'm giving more what she really wants.. and i'm getting more of what I really want.. and we're not getting on each other's nerves. but that fine tuning for us took time. mainly because i'm the first guy she knows who is into her feet.. her heels.. and overall finds her 'stupendously sexy". most of the men before me wanted her for her breast only.. i want all of her mind body and soul.

but.. like i said.. i've digressed before and again.

best of luck to you.. assuming the avatar is you, you're a beauty.. which should translate into beautiful feet (as well as beautiful body.. to go with that beautiful mind of yours)

keep us posted.. and don't run away after this thread. I feel you'll be an excellent asset to this site (and mines.. shameless promotion here).

please.. do make yourself totally at home here!!! glad you stopped by.. your presense helps reinforce for me the woman's perspective of adjusting to a foot guy and helps me remain patient as she continues to blossom into an even more beautiful person than I fell in love with originally.

RPM

--------------------

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
my biggest concern is not so much getting your feet to stink.. it's his lack of respect for you. you're doing more than everything right.. you're going above the call of duty here.. you're trying everything you can.. for that.. you deserve a standing ovation!!!! seriously.. you're awesome that way (don't need to know a whole lot.. you being here eagerly trying to learn more on his behalf says volumes about you) he should show more respect!

I totally agree with RPM. Most of us would kill for a girl like you, and we all realize that no one's going to meet ALL of our foot needs, but you're knocking yourself out for him. He needs to wise up and let you provide for his needs as best you can, and stop buying stuff from other girls.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well said RPM. Betsy, it sounds to me like you have gone way out of your way to please him and indulge his desire, that in itself is enough, he should appreciate that fact and show a little more respect for your feelings on the matter. Good luck with this and I hope it works out. Welcome to our forum.

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
first,I'd like to say welcome to wus.this is probably the most sane foot hangout on the net..anyways to your question,I would recommend not wearing any form of socks or hose,it won't take too too long for the odor to acumlulate.one thing I noticed with my girlfriend is when she wears white thigh high tights/stockings,her feet smell amazing in the end.
now to be honest with you,and I know some guys onhere are gonna be like ''SHUT Up ViNE!!'' but fuck their opinion for a min.you are not wrong with being upset with him buying other womens shoes/socks,how would he feel if you liked smelling guys underwear all day.I would also like to give u props for going outta your way like this for a bf,I hope he treats u like gold,cause women like you who do things like this for their man are priceless

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to Wu's Betsy.

All the guys above made solid points. Your boyfriend buying used socks and shoes from other women is a red flag, in my opinion. It shows disrespect for you, as you've gone out of your way to cater to what he likes, even coming here and explaining what's going on. A compromise should be made at some point, where you'll agree to make your feet more smelly for him, while he agrees not to buy socks and shoes from other women. I hope everything works out for you.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Betsy,

I really don't have anything else to add as I think that RPM and the rest of the guys who posted here have very valid points!

It isn't too often that we get to hear a woman's point of view on topics of this sort so I also want to thank you for posting and hope that you'll stick around!

We really are a great group here but if you have any problems or questions please feel free to let us know!

Out.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lick
Loyal Member
Member # 2412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lick   Email Lick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bets, there's something about this you might not have yet considered - maybe he values you so much that he doesn't want to OFFEND you.

I was in a relationship with a lovely girl once but my foot fetish was a secret and I always sought foot activity OUTSIDE of the relationship. I couldn't bear the thought of asking her to carry out these fantasies for me because I valued her far too much for that sort of thing and would rather get a stranger to do it.

Your guy probably sees his fetish as cheap and dirty so he wants used socks and stuff from elsewhere.

Posts: 89 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Lick.. out of respect for you.. I won't launch into a long speech. so here is my list instead

1-nothing dirty or cheap about enjoying feet.
2-your suggestions would mean.. he's got an issue he has to resolve.. his girl is more than willing and eager to help.. but he's not 'able' to accept it... hence... he's got a problem
3-if she's "too good" why hurt her by constantly doing something she really doesn't like?
4-if he can't handle her.. why not release her.. let her find happiness with a guy who can appreciate it?

i'm done.. i just had to turn your comment around a bit. I'm not trying to diss you or anything.. just that in her case.. she really needs a guy who can handle her.. if he's not able to.. he shouldn't hold on. Foot Fetish is not dirty or cheap and i'm so glad i realize that!!!

RPM

--------------------

feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by RPM:
Foot Fetish is not dirty or cheap and i'm so glad i realize that!!!

RPM

Amen! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links