Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Spotting on MTV - good case!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Foot Spotting on MTV - good case!
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Within the last minute, MTV was airing a show that previously aired on Monday night, an episode of the Hills. The cast was introduced and some beautiful young lady was lying on her stomach, and (usually the soles are blurred out) her feet were in decent focus, and her toes wiggled! Wow it was great!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why are the soles usually blurred out?
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
angel wood
Elite Trooper
Member # 9241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for angel wood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whats the name of the episode

--------------------
the lady on the left is a model at my school

Posts: 284 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrina is the girl
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imasoleman
Major Player
Member # 5044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imasoleman   Email imasoleman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they probably blurred em out cause mtv doesn't want us to have any fun. I'll admit as much as I HATW mtv, some of their shows have alot of foot content.
Posts: 125 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahhh, you brought back sweet memories of when Daisy Fuentes was an MTV VJ back in the first half of the '90s. Once on _MTV Internacional_ (a syndicated Spanish language video show) and twice on MTV's _Top 20 Video Countdown_, I watched with my lower jawbone firmly affixed to the floor as on each of these three occasions Daisy hosted the entire show BAREFOOT. I could not believe it. I was in shock. I wanted to propose to Daisy right then and there.

Now if I could find some vidcaps, or some scenes on YouTube...

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont think he meant blurred out like censored, he meant like the camera wasnt focused on the feet so the shot is blurry
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mikenice
BANNED
Member # 17035

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mikenice   Email mikenice       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loyal Member you're right about that. Remember Idalis, and jenny McCarthy ahhhh the good old days!
Posts: 44 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links