Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sasha's Contributions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sasha's Contributions
IAmSpartachris
All Pro Poster
Member # 3289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IAmSpartachris   Email IAmSpartachris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, so seeing Sasha's contributions today really brought home just how missed she has truly been around here.

Sasha, you are at the top of your game, and sexier than ever. Thanks for sharing with us.

Now, I wait patiently for the Le Sultry Sasha sub-forum. Then things will really be back to normal.

Posts: 712 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Spartachris [Smile]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back Sasha. I was surprised to see an update of yours since I knew you had quit the biz if you will. I checked out your site and noticed that you didn't add all the sets you had on your previous site. Any chance that you will?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
greatest pics that i have ever seen. long live sasha

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IAmSpartachris:
Now, I wait patiently for the Le Sultry Sasha sub-forum. Then things will really be back to normal.

Same here! [Thumbs Up]

That's when I can go back to bugging and begging lovely Sasha for some barefoot outdoors/dirty soles pics. [Mmm] [Big Grin]

I know...I know...she loves them heels...but still, it doesn't hurt to ask...or beg...or plead... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SASHA..YOU ARE THE BEST FOOT MODEL...FOREVER..I SEE YOUR PICS IN FLIP FLOPS THANKS!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she did it again!!! thanks much Sasha!!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank Ya'll very much!!!

quote:
Welcome back Sasha. I was surprised to see an update of yours since I knew you had quit the biz if you will. I checked out your site and noticed that you didn't add all the sets you had on your previous site. Any chance that you will?
I went through a few sets and used a few. But,We decided to go with mostly new fresh sets. My Photo Guy also wants to get all the new photos as perfect as he can.

Once Summer and the warmer wheather hit I'll be barefoot and wearing those stinky old flip flops, LOL.

I will have VIDOEOS in a couple weeks, something I never had before.

You might even get to hear this European accent I have [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're shaking up the establishment here!!!! you go hottie!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, I *love* reading the descriptions on your pic sets when it says "Caution ! These feet have been sweating inside my boots all day".....or something similar. That's really sexy to see.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A treat to have such a beauty back and sharing her beautifulness with us.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was finally able to look at the contributions section today since I was busy most of this past weekend. I definitely agree that I, too, didn't realize how much I missed Sasha until I saw her new pics. They're awesome!

Welcome back, Sasha! I'm so glad you've returned!

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links