Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what i saw in entertainment weekly regarding grindhouse

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what i saw in entertainment weekly regarding grindhouse
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I jus looked through the 9/9 issue of entertainment weekly and they have an entire section on spring movies.they show a pic of the qt movie grindhouse and the pic they show is kurt russel wit his finger up looking to touch a womens feet.
after seeing this as the onely pic for the movie in here,and the trailer,I have a feeling this is going to have more footshots than any past qt movie.
so yea if you want to check out what I'm talkin about,look @ this weeks entertainment weekly with justin timberlake on the cover n go to page 41.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be happy to see someone other than Uma Thurman cast as the main "foot focus" in a Quentin film. In Kill Bill, I would have rather seen Lucy Liu, Darryl Hannah, or Vivica A. Fox in the "Wiggle your big toe" scene.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
I'll be happy to see someone other than Uma Thurman cast as the main "foot focus" in a Quentin film. In Kill Bill, I would have rather seen Lucy Liu, Darryl Hannah, or Vivica A. Fox in the "Wiggle your big toe" scene.

Same here...not knocking Uma, but her feet aren't my bag, personally speaking. I'd love to see Mr. Tarantino give that much camera time to another lady's feet as he did to Uma's in Kill Bill.

Thanks for the heads-up vineofthorns. I'll have to check that issue out. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hear that.he does have rose mgowen in this flick and she does have decent feet in my eyes.check out jawbreaker for a decent leagnth sole shot of her
Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you watch the trailer, it has a lot of kinky foot close-ups, I think, of Rosario Dawson and some other chick. And maybe Rose mcGowan, because she loses a leg and gets it replaced by a machine gun. Maybe not.

Tarantino and Rodriguez are definitely both foot guys. Listen to the commentary track of From Dusk Till Dawn, and they have some hints in their comments about Salma Hayek and Juliette Lewis's toes.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links