Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Her feet never smell

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Her feet never smell
baggiesman
Loyal Member
Member # 2746

Icon 9 posted      Profile for baggiesman   Author's Homepage   Email baggiesman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,
İ am currently with my girlfriend she lives in Turkey so İ am here visiting her, İ really crave sweaty feet İ have told her this and she said my feet just do not get sweaty,sucking her toes and soles is okay but İ have this craving for sweaty feet and just cannot seem to fulfil my desire to worship sweaty feet,her slippers have a slight aroma so İ am sure it is not ımpossible for her feet to sweat a little any ideas on how her feet could sweat more,she has tried to not wash them and wear her leather boots but still no smell

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider you lucky

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my friend.. there are many threads on this site about this very topic. it's a genetic thing.. some folks sweat.. some folks don't. the scent of it can be 'manipulated' a little.. but not a whole lot.

just be happy she's all game for your love of feet. not many fellas have that fortune!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some women have nice smelling feet(spicy) and some just don't.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope the woman I marry has the same "problem" as your girlfriend, baggiesman.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
babeflover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for babeflover   Email babeflover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@baggiesman. i feel you pain bro, i feel you pain for real. for me the smell is about 60% of what like about feet, i have the same problem as you, my wife's feet just don't smell, no matter if she wears the same socks for a few day(which sometimes she does).

--------------------
 -
My wife's sweet ass and feet

Posts: 2151 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Genie*
Foot Model
Member # 1998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Genie*   Author's Homepage   Email *Genie*   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi baggiesman,

My feet really don't have an odor either... it is extremely mild -- even if I was to wear thick socks and boots all day long. However, I once had a pair of shoes that sort'a looked like Keds. These shoes were faux leather on the outside, lace ups (like a tennis shoe), and had a thin 'terry cloth lining'. They were inexpensive - probably from Walmart (I'm not sure what the Turkish equivalent would be) or somewhere like that. Anyway, both my Mom and I had a pair and oh my goodness... did our feet stink after wearing them! Never before had I smelled such a strong scent on either my feet or my Mom's. It was really wild. I'm not sure whatever happened to those shoes, but I think it was the 'terry cloth lining' that held the odor in. So... it is safe to say that these shoes were not only kind'a cute, but they sure made my feet have a lovely sweaty pedi-perfume that only sniffing footboys would enjoy! Maybe you could find a pair for your lady. I hope so. Good luck.

Love Genie xoxo

Posts: 353 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baggiesman
Loyal Member
Member # 2746

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baggiesman   Author's Homepage   Email baggiesman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
Thanks for all your replies, babeflower İ am exactly the same as you İ just love the aroma that some women have on their feet my girlfriend has just no aroma, İ should be happy though as the other members here said at least İ can worship her feet whenever İ want to. Genie İ know the shoes you mean, we got engaged on saturday 10.02.07 and we had some Turkish friends over amongst them was the daughter of one of the friends she wore these type of shoes,İ confess İ would like to have smelt them when the party was in full swing, İ am going to try Genie to find her a pair of these shoes thanks very much, what you do with these shoes after? would liked to have sniffed them afterwards

Posts: 53 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congrats!!!! i'm happy for you!!!!! may your relationship blossom even more!!!!

yeah.. what Genie said is so true!!! though my lady's feet do have their own aroma that I love.. some shoes.. she has none at all.. other shoes... I can't get close. She's gotten rid of the ones I can't get too close to (not because I ask, but because she can't stand the stink) and she's collecting more of the ones with no scent to them. (even with my protest).

but much happiness to you!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vineofthorns
All Pro Poster
Member # 1313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vineofthorns     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thinkin about it,have u ever herd of somone sayin they armpits aren't capable of stinking??I've had the belief that some womens feet can't stink but if you think about it that way,then how could that be possible?
I have delt with the ''my girls feet don't stink''issue and this what I've sumed up,being sometimes her feet smell,sometimes they don't.
I feel its usually due to lotions,soap that runs down from a shower,the detergent their socks are washed in,and some shoes come with a oder eater insole that you may not be aware of.
it sux cause you don't want a girl that's stinky all over.
I've spoken to a friend of mine about this who is a fellow footguy and he said if your girl walks around with just her sox on with no shoes around the house,it helps promote odor,and keeps the feet looking clean.

Posts: 924 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Genie*:
lovely sweaty pedi-perfume

Humm I like that,another name for nice smelling
feet. Pedi-Perfume [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links