Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » rachael ray scenario

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rachael ray scenario
ihaffyid41
Major Player
Member # 2509

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ihaffyid41     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to have this scenario play out...After Rachael does her show in thigh high black boots with sheer black stockings she asks me to massge her tired feet. I remove her boots and her nyloned feet are so sweaty that they are actually kind of wet, real moist. I inhale her feet and start smelling them all over. They smell so sweaty but soooo good. I massage and worship her feet for a long time. Then I remove one stocking and go to work on her bare feet. After some more time doing this, she decides to reward me with a foot mans fantasy lol...
Posts: 169 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like the same fantasy I have every time I turn on her show. lol. [Smile]
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone seen her barefooted on the show, yet?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what it is about her that turns me on. I would love to be on one of her $40 a day vacations. She would kick her shoes off and place her barefeet on the table spreading and curling her toes as she critics her bargain meal. As she eats her meal I would pour some EVOO on her feet and give her a foot rub right there in the middle of the cafe.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Dougiezerts, she has a magazine on newstands now that shows her sitting with her toes showing!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare. or in shoes? Thanks for the word!

--------------------

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bare, and you can even see a little bit of sole.
Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
Hey Dougiezerts, she has a magazine on newstands now that shows her sitting with her toes showing!

I saw that mag yesterday, and her lovely toes are showing, and she has some great toes.....Very nice feet on a sexy little lady.....and she cooks! No wonder America is in love with her.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone able to post pictures? I'm not completely familiar with her.
Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i LOVE Rachael Ray [Drool]

the current issue of her magazine is the 2nd one where her feet were showing, and she has some very sexy feet imo. of course on one of her shows she said she has a fear of massages, so i dont' know how likely getting to rub her feet would be if one were to meet her [Cry]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Maybe you can be a guest on her show and introduce her to foot massages! [Smile]

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
Maybe you can be a guest on her show and introduce her to foot massages! [Smile]

oh i would love that!! [Cool]

was watching her show $40 A Day last night, the one where she's in her home town. at one point she was getting ready to go out and it showed a shot of her bare feet before she put her shoes on. my god i love her feet [Drool] [Jerkoff]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's growing on me.. nice features on her too... nice feet but a bit shy about things like that. oh well.. sometimes i watch her show.. but the camera guys rarely give a view that i can enjoy full length features. oh well.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by deeparchlover:
I don't know what it is about her that turns me on....

She has this girl next door appeal (and body). We see her type all the time and feel we can relate to her. She is approachable and looks good. That is why I think so many people like her so much.

[ February 21, 2007, 12:25 AM: Message edited by: Footman9 ]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links