Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quick Question.....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Quick Question.....
Feet4Him
Board Regular
Member # 17883

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Feet4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi everyone!

I'm a new member to this site. I love this site because I believe that everyone tries to help everyone out the best they can. That being said;
I'm currently in a 3 yr relationship. We have a great relationship,and I have nothing bad to say about him. I do, however, have a small qualm. He used to massage my feet, hold them, rub them, take pictures of them.... just generally interested. Key words here are "used to".
I have pretty feet, he gets them anytime he wants, and I love that he is a "foot man".
I was just wondering.....What would make a guy become just not interested anymore?

Thanks in advance for your opinions.
Shayla

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's an idiot! I never grow tired of my girlfriend's feet. I've told her she has the sexiest pair of feet I've ever rubbed--and I mean it! She, and her feet, come first, in my life.
You should demand to know what's up with him. If he's not interested anymore, maybe. . . well, I think you get my drift!

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shayla, and welcome to the forums. [Cheers]

Is your husband looking at pics and clips of barefoot girls while avoiding your feet? Or does he not show any signs of interest in anything sexual at all? Also, how long have you been married? I don't mean to pry, but if you could, please clarify your situation a little bit more...it's kinda' hard to narrow down a list of possible reasons for this dilemma without some of this other knowledge.

By the way, you know that since you've mentioned having pretty feet, odds are you're gonna get asked to show some pics...so, let me be first and kindly ask: Got any pics? [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are a multitude of reasons why it could "seem" why he's lost interest. The only way to get to the bottom of it is to communicate.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Feet4Him
Board Regular
Member # 17883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Feet4Him     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Firstly, Thanks everyone for the quick replies!!

That's very great of you dougie, that you tell your girl that!!! My guy usually does as well, except the last few weeks.

Now.....to clarify my situation, Lou...
My boyfriend, is looking at pics of other girls...Not a hundred percent sure on that statistic, but, I'd say 98.9% sure!! So there IS 1.1% chance he isn't....
We have been together for almost 3 yrs and like I said, everything else has been great.
An example of a situation......Sitting on the sofa watching t.v. , putting my feet in his lap, rubbing my feet together while in his lap, rubbing my feet on........you get the picture. He just sits there.... Puts his hands on my legs and holds my legs. Continues to watch t.v., then goes to bed. Looks at me sweetly and says "I love you."
Which I do believe he does.....
Maybe I'm just being a girl.......

As for the "got any pics?", question..... I don't personally have any. He has them all!!!
Sorry guys!!!

Hope that clarifies some things. Thanks for your opinions and advice.

Shayla

Posts: 2 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Girlgotsole
Major Player
Member # 14405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Girlgotsole   Email Girlgotsole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now. Before you get anyone wrong. My girlfriend lived with me, also knowing I had a foot fetish. When she'd visit for a couple weeks at my house for a time, it was non stop me being crazy over her feet. However, once she moved in, it was like being a nudist colony. Because you're surrounded by it all the time you don't jump all over it crazily non stop. It doesn't mean he doesn't think they're hot anymore, he's just used to them. What my girlfriend would do was wear her shoes all day, so that way, I wouldn't see them, and at night took them off, and because I hadn't seen them alld ay, I was all over them. Lol.

Hope that helped!

Posts: 201 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jules
Loyal Member
Member # 12213

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jules   Email jules   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Shayla! And welcome here!!!! This really IS a great site for everything. Not just advice, but viewing pleasures as well.(If you're into that! [Wink] )

I personally think that, from what you've said, you're just being "a girl". I mean, you say that everything else is fine, right?
I, for one, am one of those chicks who second guesses themselves sometimes [Roll Eyes] . Luckily for me, I have an awesome guy who is very attentive when I need it, and busts my balls when I'm being "a girl" [Blush] .
Just talk to him.....I've somewhat learned to do that!!! It really helps!! Trust me!!

Hope everything goes well for you!!! Let us know!

Your Friend,
Jules

Posts: 84 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for further clarifying Shayla...I don't how I had it figured you were a married woman... [Confused]

Anyway, I think Girlgotsole nailed the reason for the dilemma just right when he said:
quote:
Because you're surrounded by it all the time you don't jump all over it crazily non stop.
There can be such a thing as "too much of a good thing". Of course, I would LOVE to have your guy's situation and have to "worry" about something like that myself... [Laugh]

But I believe, going on what I know, is that that's the case. Furthermore, I'd say your best way to remedy this set-back (aside from talking with him about it, which could run the risk of putting him on the spot) is to not make your feet so readily available. If you played up the coy routine on occasion, you'd give your man the feeling that he's "earned" his privileges with your feet when he gets them. Just think of a person who has inherited a truckload of money compared to a person who has to work for his cash. The guy who works for his money will always appreciate what he has a lot more...apply that logic to your feet and see what happens. [Wink]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not trying to be smart and hope this is not the answer but when guys lose intrest somtimes they might have somebody else on the side. Just something to keep a eye on. To me he would be crazy to do this but I have friends that are like that.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unfortunately for you I think Jack's response is probably the truth.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Shayla and welcome to the boards.

I would like to offer My advice as a Man in a long term committed relationship. I have been with My Wife for a long time, and she knows all about My foot fetish and indulges Me in every way. I have her feet when ever I want and she loves it all, and loves to tease Me. It is with a certainty I can say this....I never get tired of having her, or her beautiful feet anytime I wish too. I am always constantly touching her and them and it is just a part of who We are and Our lives together. So I cannot subscribe to the "too much of a good thing" theory at all.

Because you have been together for 3 years, you should be able to approach him directly and ask him what has changed. Now obviously you know how to do this since you have been together for some time now...and I hope he is able to be honest and upfront to tell you if indeed anything has changed. My advice is to simply talk with him. No guessing, or expectations on either one of you, but to simply be open and honest. I am a huge believer in communication, and do believe it works.

If you do decide to approach him with regards to your questions, I hope he is honest with you, Shayla. I wish you good luck, and I hope you get the answers you want too. Please let Us know if there is any other way We all can help you.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Shayla!!!!

i'm not too sure how to feel about this. you said everything else is fine.... so here are a few questions of mines.

1-has sex dropped off too?
2-has the gentleman sweet acts of romance dropped off?
3-has he started taking any medication (legit or not)
4-any major change in communication style?
5-any new major stressors (job.. social.. school)

I know relationships have ups and downs. i would normally say.. you're just being a girl.. however... if the scenario you put happens more than once a week and no heating up takes place and he doesn't "react" or make a move.. i'd think the worse myself. (not initially though)

here is why... if a major stressor is brewing... it could put a damper on things.. and when that is worked out.. things can go back to normal. however... left unchecked.. could lead to many complications.

so.. talk to him.. peacefully (and not while watching his fav t.v.) and see what he says. sure not all guys are very verbal.. but you've been with him long enough to read him and know if something is wrong.

i only wish i was in his shoes(the part about you being all willing with your feet). that is a problem i can handle.. a woman all too willing to let me enjoy her feet.. man.. i sure have the solutions to that (especially pretty feet)

best to you.. keep us posted. i won't pry more.. but hope whatever is going on is temporary.

RPM

p.s. how long has this trend been going?

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offence intended but your feet may not be as pretty as you think. He probably loves you for more than just your feet. Maybe you should post pictures of them here and get our opinion?
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shaddix
BANNED
Member # 11176

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shaddix   Email Shaddix       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man,some guys are such idiots! What they are to stupid to understand is that finding a girl thats down with your foot fetish is alot of hard work.Once u find her,you keep her.You may not ever find another.
Posts: 85 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a new line of thought.. inspired by an article I read.

if he's having a whole lot of new stress, it could turn his drive down. so figure that one out first. then later worry if he's faithful, lastly.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links