Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Just wondering: Youtube's Footlove on Wu's???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just wondering: Youtube's Footlove on Wu's???
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a dude I ran across while looking things having to do with feet who is from Canada and runs a little video blog thing where he gives mild musings on foot fetish and stories of his times of telliing women about his foot fetish and stuff, he tlaks about the foot fetish community and all the cool forums there are out there and stuff and I was just wondering if the dude was on Wu's???

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That may be the same guy that had a rant about the forum a few months back. Apparantly he got into an online war with some members here and then went on his blog to vent.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
OneGiantLeap
Major Player
Member # 17819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for OneGiantLeap     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I have respect for the guy for doing what he's doing, I cannot stand listening to him.

"Like, you know, yeah, uh, yeah, you know."

He sounds like a retarded person with the vocabulary of an eight year old.

Posts: 141 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha, yeah his name on there is actually foot(something else, not love), youve got teh guy though OneGiantLeap.

He seems a little nervous or bumbling or whatever, but endearing more or less, I just wondered if he was on here somewhere.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried to watch one of his videos, and no doubt he's really earnest about what he's doing, but I just can't go more than a few minutes before it starts bothering me. I think he ought to try reading from a script and not hold the mic so close to his mouth, it'd be a major improvement. Anyway, he's actually got the balls to do videos like that, and show people who he is and share his thoughts, so for that, I've got nothing but respect for him.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links