Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » My gf has a foot fetish!!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: My gf has a foot fetish!!!
nizzle2k6
Board Regular
Member # 5714

Icon 10 posted      Profile for nizzle2k6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well basically she started to hint a it when we first started talking. She was talkin about she was going to get a pedicure. I asked her what her feet looked like and she got offended saying her feet are the sexiest feet i will ever see. I said thats a really good thing I really like when girls have a pretty feet still not trying to give myself away. She then goes on to say her toes are tasty and i said how you know. She said i've had a guy suck my toes before and he told me they were. Then she says to me so you like feet huh? I didnt respond because i was still in shock. We talked about it for about 5 more minutes and the conversation ended with me promising to give here a foot massage a pedicure (even though i dont know how) and i told her i would suck her toes she is very happy with that. BTW we are apart from each other right now since we go to seperate colleges. OK so the other day we are talking on the phone getting in the mood and of course it leads to phone sex. She is describing the things shes gonna do to me i mean wow i cant wait to see her in a couple weeks. So she is saying all these things and she gets to her feet... She says i wanna wrap my feet around your dick and stroke it. She says she wants to put my dick between her big toe and the other toe and rub her soles all over my dick until i cum all over her toes and bottom of my feet. She then went on to say that she would suck and lick all my cum off her toes!!! of course that finshed me off [Smile] . I ask her if she is gonna make these things come true and she say of course. So basically Im finally gonna be able to have my first foot experience and i had to tell somebody who cared.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Bauer12
Board Regular
Member # 13592

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Bauer12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't sound like she has a foot fetish but likes guys who do. Sounds like a keeper to me.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you lucky, lucky bastard:(
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Bauer12:
Doesn't sound like she has a foot fetish but likes guys who do. Sounds like a keeper to me.

Yeah, if your gf had a foot fetish it would mean she likes sucking other girls or (heaven forbid) guys toes. Think about it, we have the fetish but we don't like to wrap our feet around cocks.

Anyway, great stuff for you that she's into it.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, awesome stuff right there. Definately sounds like a keeper.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naw, I think a girl can have a fetish for having her own feet sucked on and stuff. Similar, in some regards, to someone who's a masochist, who's basically got a fetish for feeling pain. Nizzle, you are a lucky, lucky man, and you may want to think about marrying a girl like that before she gets away. Good for you.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're definitely lucky, nizzle. It's pretty rare to find a girl that age (i.e. college age) who's into having her toes sucked and things that are foot fetish related. It seems that most girls that age think it's all about their boobs and butts. I'm sure your first foot experience with her will be a hot one.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow!!!!!!! lucky you!!

and yes.. more youngsters are into the feet bit.. my bro is telling me of some of the gals he meets who are more open to feet than women my age!

sadly..im not a decade younger!!! oh well.

enjoy it.. hope it all meets your expectations when you meet!

RPM

p.s. best of luck!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nizzle2k6
Board Regular
Member # 5714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nizzle2k6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im going to keep you guys posted with my quest to get my first footjob.

[ February 19, 2007, 05:48 PM: Message edited by: nizzle2k6 ]

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice man!!!! congrats on the good fortune! [Cheers]

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ffetishh
Elite Trooper
Member # 10988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ffetishh         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
video tape the event if possible... lol!
congrats on finding the ideal foot girl!

Posts: 495 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Naw, I think a girl can have a fetish for having her own feet sucked on and stuff. Similar, in some regards, to someone who's a masochist, who's basically got a fetish for feeling pain. Nizzle, you are a lucky, lucky man, and you may want to think about marrying a girl like that before she gets away. Good for you.

Does this mean guys who like BJs have a cock fetish? [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice reply pat! [Big Grin]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skooter
Loyal Member
Member # 5272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skooter   Email skooter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend defo has a foot fetish. She loves the smell of sweaty feet.

You can see when I come throught he door at night she is just aching for me to take my shoes off. As soon as I do she grabs my feet and starts to smell tem. then she takes off my socks and starts sucking my toes.

She is fine about me doing the same to her. In heaven at the moment.

--------------------
Sleepy feet forever!

Posts: 91 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very happy for ya man! She's definitely into it which, as others have said, is rare. Hang onto her!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links