Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Estate Agent

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Estate Agent
ToeSucker Scott
Loyal Member
Member # 18112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ToeSucker Scott   Email ToeSucker Scott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This happened last week and I thought I'd share it with you all.

I'm currently renting a flat with my g/friend but the landlady has put it up for sale. So she arranged for an estate agent to come round and look at the place. When I opened the door there was this absolutely stunning girl standing there, so I let her in and to my amazement and delight she said "shall I take my shoes off?" obviously I said "if you dont mind". As I closed the door I thought to myself she's gonna have socks on coz its still winter but I turned around and saw the most amazing pair of feet in my life. She had size 5 feet (I knew this coz I look in her shoes) with bright red nail polish, my favourite colour on toes. Whilst she was getting on with her job I got my mobile phone and started taking some sneaky pics, I was following her roung the flat snapping away and even had a sniff of her shoes which she left by the door. The smell was out of this world, I'm not one for smelling girls feet or shoes but I just couldn't resist. She eventually finished what she had to do and put on her shoes and left, As soon as I closed the door I got my phone and started to admire my work. Then horror struck as I realised I was pressing the wrong button everytime, I was gutted but still had the mental images in my head for a few days. Needless to say there was a lot [Jerkoff] in them few days.

--------------------
Let Me Suck Your Toes

Posts: 80 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great story! Bad camera skills! [Big Grin]

Maybe you can have her come back to check the place one more time so you can snap some great pics for us. [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awe man! I would've been so pissed. Oh well. At least u got to see her cute feet and sniff her shoe:)

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh that sucks man, i can understand your disappointment.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, you got the view in your head. that is what counts.

i had similar luck this weekend. saw tons of heels (i'm into heels too).. and tons of women 'resting' their feet from their heels. my pro camera was nowhere to be found.. and my cell was filled with other pics already. so only the mental image stays!!!

what a lucky weekend though.. saw tons of heels.. and tons of feet out of heels. more than usual. sadly.. no pics.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh the pain! i love the risk of doing that! i can imagine your pain when you didnt see the pics after, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm those feet.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool [Thumbs Up] sorry to hear about the picture part,do you still have the smell of her shoe's in your memory too [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links