Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Jay Leno - Foot Fetish? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Jay Leno - Foot Fetish?
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All,

I was watching the Tonight Show last night and they featured "Headlines". One was a misprint for a restaurant the mispelled "Filet Mignon" as "Feet Mignon".

Jay had this little smirk on his face after the audiences reaction, and Kevin Eubanks chimed in with "I'll leave this one alone, because it's a personal thing", with a laugh... implying, I think, that Jay has a foot fetish.

I think this confirms the he does infact have a foot fetish.

Anyone else see this?

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it could be both implicit and discreet cues that Leno could have a foot fetish. Strong evidence is definitely presented, I have heard in the past that perhaps Jay does have a foot fetish. I don't know the reliability of this source as it was a blog of sorts, but it looks like Jay admitted to Britney Spears about ten days ago on the show that he has a foot fetish. The source is pretty poor, but I hope loyal Leno viewers can validate this claim:

http://news.varadinum.com/2007/02/11/jay-leno-reveals-foot-fetish-to-britney-spears.html

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another note, I found a transcript from a 1998 where Michelle Kwan and Leno talk about feet, and Leno might have been apparent about it. Here's that link:

http://heatherw.com/mk/transcript/leno0198.htm

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen quite a few instances where Leno brings up feet during his interviews. He tickled Jamie Lee Curtis' feet, he tickled Heather Locklear's feet with an ice cube, he inquired about Britney Spears' tattoo on her toe and asked to see it.

The other instances pointed out in this thread only add to the suspicion.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's the other side of the evidence.

One time, James Woods was guesting on the show and, after his interview, a kid came out. This kid had won some major science fair for discovering the source of foot odor. Woods immediately... well, volunteered to be an on-camera test subject--

-- and Jay was visibly completely grossed out. Probably thinking "Why the fuck couldn't we book this kid the same night as Ashley Judd or Elle McPherson?" Why JAMES WOODS?!

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jay is down with the program and it is OK. "Jay, it's ok." [Thumbs Up] We understand this kind of stuff around here. Jay probably comes here to Wu a lot. [Wink]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wasn't Jay the one who brought up Enrique Iglesias's foot fetish, which in turn prompted Shanon Elizabeth to plop her foot in Enrique's lap?

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
Wasn't Jay the one who brought up Enrique Iglesias's foot fetish, which in turn prompted Shanon Elizabeth to plop her foot in Enrique's lap?

Does anyone have this? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footman9:
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

Does anyone have this? [Fingers Crossed]
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0728433/
http://www.hitwgang.com/hitwdb/HITWView?content=content/e/elizabeth_shannon/ShannonElizabethThe-YTHITW_frame.htm

It WAS on YouTube, but they've gotten [more] anal about copyrighted stuff.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

[Thumbs Up]

--------------------

t_nuts6969
Loyal Member
Member # 7201

Icon 1 posted      Profile for t_nuts6969   Email t_nuts6969   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
tried to find britney on leno but couldnt if anyone has the clip please post it
Posts: 58 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watcher
Major Player
Member # 1405

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watcher   Email Watcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seeing some of those shows thinking that Jay does have a foot fetish. I believe on an even older show he had Charlie Sheen as a guest and commented on how Charlie had a "thing" for female feet. Jay went on to produce various pictures of female feet ans basically made Sheen rate them.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 143 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

OOooh I think its obvious Jay does. He seems to always look for an excuse to get any of his female guests to take off her shoes and talk about her feet. Not always, but enough that, well, we can create a thread about it. [Big Grin] Quinten Tarrintino should be his new co-host. [Wink]

--------------------

A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Enrique has a foot fetish? With the seemingly ever-growing laundry list of celebs with foot fetishes, why isn't it talked about more??

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

climax
All Pro Poster
Member # 6641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for climax   Email climax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Perhaps they would rather look the other way and pretend it doesnt exist. I think the more people like enrique, quinten and any other media figures display their feet affection, sooner or later that positive view and those stupid negative news reports will clash and people will HAVE to deal with it and decide whether the foot world really is that bad.
Posts: 505 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links