Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what do you all think.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: what do you all think....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
about when a girl's 2nd (and sometimes 3rd) toe is longer than her big toe, then the rest are normal size? i hope i'm making sense here, and i'm sorry i don't have any pics of what i'm talking about currently. a friend of mine's feet look like this, and i think they are so damn sexy. i pretty much told her as much, and even got to hold her feet briefly during a drunken new year's eve recently.

anyway, thoughts?

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say it's probably split 50/50 as to what people's preference around here is. My opinion -- I do not like it when the 2nd toe is bigger than the first, it almost looks deformed in an odd sort of way. In fact, I hate it entirely. But that's just one man's opinion.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
I'd say it's probably split 50/50 as to what people's preference around here is. My opinion -- I do not like it when the 2nd toe is bigger than the first, it almost looks deformed in an odd sort of way. In fact, I hate it entirely. But that's just one man's opinion.

hey that's cool, different strokes for different folks [Big Grin]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really don't think it's a big deal, doesn't really matter to me. As long as she lets you have fun WITH 'EM!! [Mmm]
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a freak about that. I really cannot handle that longer toe thing. Not symetrical.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
UnderratedOne
Loyal Member
Member # 14537

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UnderratedOne   Email UnderratedOne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doesn't really matter to me, I've seen it but doesn't freak me nor spark my interest...as long as the foot itself is pretty...
Posts: 69 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never really liked it. i always thought it was really weird looking. cant say i have ever dated a female that had this problem, thank god.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh no not the dreaded EVOLUTION TOE

it's called the big toe because it is supposed to be the big toe

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by UnderratedOne:
Doesn't really matter to me, I've seen it but doesn't freak me nor spark my interest...as long as the foot itself is pretty...

oh she definitely has pretty feet, and she likes to wear flip flops quite a bit so naturally i'll get plenty of peeks at them [Big Grin]
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Long second toe a turn off for sure. I think that's why I like those ballet slipper type shoes on girls. Follows the "Natural" shape of the foot. I think those ballet slipper type shoes are sexy as hell!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
to each their own. some times.. the longer second toe is sexy.. sometimes it's not.. depends on the foot.

i rather symetry.. but a sexy foot is a sexy foot!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't necessarily like or dislike the longer second toe. I prefer the toes to evenly decrease in size from big to little.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by idolfan06:
I really don't think it's a big deal, doesn't really matter to me. As long as she lets you have fun WITH 'EM!! [Mmm]

coulden't have said it better myself
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Gee, and here I thought it was called the "big toe" because it was bigger in size (i.e. fatter) than all of the other toes, not necessarily because it was the longest in length.

I have to say that seeing a woman with a second toe that is longer is not a big deal to me. A female friend of mine has a case of that, big time, and it never stopped me from sucking on her toes or getting a footjob from her feet.

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fate111:
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:

Gee, and here I thought it was called the "big toe" because it was bigger in size (i.e. fatter) than all of the other toes, not necessarily because it was the longest in length.

you were mistaken [Smile]

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links