Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girls sucking their own toes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: girls sucking their own toes
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anyone else here find this sexy? i don't know what it is, but when i look at a set of pictures and there's at least 1 or 2 of the girl sucking her own toes it definitely catches my attention. anyone else here like this?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realize this is a fringe of the fetish, and totally respect and accept it, but it doesn't do a thing for me. I actually find is silly.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82 -I agree %100 !!!! Not all can do it,sadly..

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by catsman:
I realize this is a fringe of the fetish, and totally respect and accept it, but it doesn't do a thing for me. I actually find is silly.

it's cool, no biggie [Smile]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
in pics online.. might catch my eye.. other than that.. i say.. to each his/her own. most women aren't that flexible past some point in their twenties anyway.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, it doesn't do much for me. I'd much rather see someone else sucking her toes, guy or girl.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm all about the girls self-sucking their toes! You get to see the sexy foot, and you get to see them do it!! It's a double entendré that I simply cannot resist!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
I'm all about the girls self-sucking their toes! You get to see the sexy foot, and you get to see them do it!! It's a double entendré that I simply cannot resist!!

[Cheers]
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it, it's like they are teasing you before they let you have them

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Honestly, it doesn't do much for me. I'd much rather see someone else sucking her toes, guy or girl.

Same here, but in my case, it doesn't really do anything for me to see a girl getting her toes sucked by anybody. I've sucked plenty of female toes in my time and really quite enjoy it, but seeing somebody else do it, or seeing the girl do it to herself isn't really a turn-on for me.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can get into that activity. The primary motivation for me even more than the act itself is the fact that it shows (or at least looks like) she loves her own body and sexuality and I love that. A women/girl enjoying the sexuality of foot stuff being done to her, either by someone else or herself) is very powerful to me. Inother words, I don't just like a girl who goes barefoot, but one who loves going barefoot because she finds it very sexy, and even arousing, herself.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Mike:
I love it, it's like they are teasing you before they let you have them

IF they let you have them, lol [Laugh] ... for that reason id rather go to a strip club to be teased, if theres gonna be toe sucking involved then its gotta be me to her toes not any other way

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it's done right, it can look sexy as all hell. If a woman looks like she's symbolically pleasuring herself through sucking her toes, friggin' sweet! If she looks like she's trying to be silly, take it or leave it.

Little Dee (FeetFair, ShoeKittens) is awesome at it! She convinces me.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy2547
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9086

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy2547   Email Randy2547   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love it when another lady sucks another ladies toes or a women sucks her own toes wither way it hot
Posts: 1071 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like watching it just to see her feet, but other than that, I'd rather see a guy sucking her toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links