Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » the smell.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: the smell....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how would you describe the smell of your woman's feet? not trying to be nosey or anything, just simply curious [Smile] i heard a wide range of descriptions in the past in stories and what not, and it's just interesting to me how people describe how a woman's feet smell. as i'm sure you already know i personally haven't had a chance yet to smell a woman's feet, but i like hearing about the experiences of others [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
reanimation
Major Player
Member # 2136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for reanimation   Email reanimation   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smells like feet
Posts: 165 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
idolfan06
Loyal Member
Member # 17021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for idolfan06     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol niice details reanimation I'm sure RJ82 exploded once he saw that! lol
Posts: 69 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by idolfan06:
lol niice details reanimation I'm sure RJ82 exploded once he saw that! lol

oh you know it!! [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY WIFES FEET HAVE NO REAL SMELL, DISAPPOINTING. MY FRIENDS WIFE, NANCY, HAS A STRONG SMELL. I HAVE HAD HER FEET IN MY FACE MANY TIMES. THEY ARE SEXY SIZE 8'S, TOES DECENDING EVENLY. SHE LIKES TO WEAR SNEAKERS AND CLOSED TOE LOAFERS AND MULES WITH HER FEET BARE. THEY ARE A LITTLE SWEATY, HAVE A SALTY VINEGAR AND EGG SMELL, MUSKY, DEEP, PENETRATING ODOR. IT MAKES MY EYES WATER, MY NOSE TINGLE AND TWITCH, AND MY BODY GETS WARM AND HOT!!! IT IS A STRONG, SEXY, DEEP SMELL- I LOVE IT!!! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wish I wouldn't sweat so much. It's very embarassing when you go to the gym and change your socks [Cry]

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey, you mentioned your ex BF had a foot fetish. Did he enjoy the sweat/smell of your feet when they were like that??
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Audrey:
I just wish I wouldn't sweat so much. It's very embarassing when you go to the gym and change your socks [Cry]

awww, i'm sure they can't be that bad [Wink]
muleslicker
All Pro Poster
Member # 3049

Icon 1 posted      Profile for muleslicker   Email muleslicker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
RJ82,
My Fiancee has little or no smell to her feet, when she comes home from work this is possibly the best I am going to get a mild sweaty smell, she then jumps in the shower too quick but started getting her to wear some leather boots this is the best chance I have. So to describe her feet they are very clean but can have a hint of sweaty smell very slight around the toes but overall a rating of 3/10 which always still dissapoints me as I love sweaty feet

Posts: 767 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the girl i am currently seeing has very very very moist sweaty feet, but only after the gym do they smell strong and boy are they a joy to sniff! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she loves me sniffing her feet, giving them attention, i love it so much. but on the whole, just the smell of her shoes and thats it, disappointing, but the moisture makes up for it BIG TIME...

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my lady.....

she has very very moist sweaty feet too! but.. unless she's in sneakers or her boots.. then the scent is pretty mild in my book. however.. it gets stronger if she's worn her work shoes every day and it's the end of the week.

so.. she tends to alternate. she was super self-concious about her sweat.. her family teased her without mercy growing up. especially when she used to run track all the time.

it's a musky scent mixed with her perfume and the leather of the shoes. it has a little hint of saltiness and cheesiness to it.

i love it best when she wears her pumps.. it's just a slight scent. she knows i love her feet sweaty. i love massaging her feet when they're moist.

she's so happy that they don't "kick" when in pumps. but she's still very self concious when she wears boots (not often) and sneakers. that is when her feet are at their strongest. and i'm not into that really strong scent.

i'm just happy she lets me play.. at first. i couldn't get access at all until she washed her feet. so.. when i was around. she'd never take off her shoes. now.. she's turned around and if i ask.. she'll let me (most of the time) and sometimes she even volunteers her feet (the days she feel she hasn't sweated much)

RPM

p.s. hey Audrey. welcome.. look on the bright side.. now you know some folks love it! but.. from hearing my gal talk about it.. yeah.. i can almost feel your anxe about it. but make yourself at home here!

[ February 26, 2007, 02:42 PM: Message edited by: RPM ]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longtoenaillvr
Major Player
Member # 19419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longtoenaillvr   Email longtoenaillvr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its a combination of many things.......is her foot in a closed shoe with bare feet, nylons or socks, what are the shoes made of, and do her feet sweat alot.
I pesonally like a woman who has a certain smell to her feet.......it just turns me on

Posts: 114 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Hop] OOHH goody,one of my favorite topic's [Laugh] the smell of female feet!
[Mmm] [Drool] In the past and present time I have smelled all kinds of different aroma's.From the wife's feet,and other female friend's.The most common aroma's are vinegar,corn chip's,salty pop corn,cheesey smell,a combo of all those together,no smell,fruity smelling,vanilla,old worn out tennis shoe smell,sour,and a smell thats similar to a baked potato skin like smell,leather and sweat,ammonia,grass and dirt, and the smell of a dog on a hot day (YUCK [Puke] )that smell and the worn out bitter tennis shoe smell,are the 2 I don't like smelling.But the rest of the aroma's are all good.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i sniff latina girl feet and worn flip flops, sweaty odor cheese fragance feet, flip flops smelly rubber and vinager odor(old navy white well worn) and leather sandals, pop corn and vinager odor!enjoy!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hehe, I think they smell very good actually, but the only 2 I've smelled is my own and a great guy I like. First time I smelled his feet I went nuts, they smelled sooooo gooood... *gah*

A bit salty, not much, and even sweet... like... cookies I would say. But much better.

And the same goes with my own feet. I don't sweat so much normally, and even if I do one day, they never stink, they just smell extra good [Big Grin]

And at that time there's great to have a guy who loves it!

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links