Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » "feet are gross"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "feet are gross"
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can't tell you how many times i've heard girls tell me that. a couple that i work with have told me that before, that they find feet gross and wouldn't want someone touching. what's worse is they had beautiful feet to begin with!! i mean i can understand if they were all fucked up, then yeah i wouldn't want to touch them but come on. what makes most girls think this way? would there be a way to change their view on that, or what?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
conerz
Elite Trooper
Member # 12451

Icon 1 posted      Profile for conerz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Such a widespread belief, it's sad. I had a girlfriend who said it a lot once. For other reasons we didn't last long, but it was obviously for the best.
Posts: 337 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they probably see feet as gross because the odor and un-enhancing toe nails. Ok, I got it; I hate fucked up looking feet, too. I wonder how they would respond about going down (town) on hot hottie [Evil Grin] [Roll Eyes] . It is the same concept in my book. Everyone has an odor and some are stronger than others. A lot of times those same odors bring out those animal instincts in a person and when you are in the zone, who really thinks about it anyway. I know I can't analyze too clearly when I am in the zone. If I am digging a woman, I just go with the flow . Just my $0.02.

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
i can't tell you how many times i've heard girls tell me that. a couple that i work with have told me that before, that they find feet gross and wouldn't want someone touching. what's worse is they had beautiful feet to begin with!! i mean i can understand if they were all fucked up, then yeah i wouldn't want to touch them but come on. what makes most girls think this way? would there be a way to change their view on that, or what?

I've heard that 1 alot too.But some time's you can turn them around,to see the light by saying the right things to them,with out creeping them out.And ya there's some you can't get them to see it at all.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say 80% of female feet Are GROSS. But the other 20% are the love of my life!! I'm picky!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep.

And you're never going to change their minds so move on...move on...

[Mad]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think a female who will say this about their feet also shows alot about their personality. These sound like very closed minded females who will never accept anything new. You take them to an Italian restuarant and they order pizza.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ClaudiaOfSweden
Board Regular
Member # 19733

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ClaudiaOfSweden   Author's Homepage   Email ClaudiaOfSweden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good words there deeparchlover, I would say the same...

--------------------
// Claudia of sweden

Posts: 26 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lyrical
The Legend
Member # 6603

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lyrical   Email Lyrical   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I jear this I always ask them if their feet are gross. usually they respond well no not mine but most peoples are. I tell them to just think about theirs and not to worry about the feet people. It is possible to change peoples mind IMO. Most of the footplay I have ever received were from people who initially thought feet were gross or undesirable. With patience and conversation, the majic happens and some of the best FJ in my life have come that way. It just matters whether or not you want to take the time to do it. Just my thoughts

--------------------
New Ship but she's got the right name. You treat her like a lady and she'll always bring you home.

Posts: 4051 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With all the beautiful women in this world I have no time to change minds. If you're intially closed minded to something as inacuous as feet then you prolly even more rigid with other things.

I say good ridence.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GoddessFonda
Loyal Member
Member # 20038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GoddessFonda   Email GoddessFonda   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well here is my view I think feet are sexy and although i am not attracted to women i can still appreciate or be a little jealous of the beautiful feet, I LOVE MENS FEET!!!!! BUT feet that are not taken care of are gross...don't ya'll agree?
Posts: 60 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GoddessFonda:
Well here is my view I think feet are sexy and although i am not attracted to women i can still appreciate or be a little jealous of the beautiful feet, I LOVE MENS FEET!!!!! BUT feet that are not taken care of are gross...don't ya'll agree?

oh there's no doubt feet that arent' taken care of are definitely gross. but what got me was that both these women had, imo, beautiful feet. definitely ones i'd like to get know more personally but it just isn't going to happen.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links