Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » VOTE! PoseYourToes.com - Who do you want to see next? (*Closed*)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: VOTE! PoseYourToes.com - Who do you want to see next? (*Closed*)
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought I'd let you, the people, decide on who will be the next model I add to the site.

Click this link to see photos of the candidates:
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=41&t=006378

[ March 04, 2007, 12:07 AM: Message edited by: Bondo ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 37 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
stephanie all the way for me

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover58
Major Player
Member # 2185

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover58   Email solelover58   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily and her wet wrinkled soles please
Posts: 188 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Emily gets my vote [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The foot fu**in master
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2152

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The foot fu**in master   Email The foot fu**in master   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're all nice, but it had to be Emily for me! I just hope we get to see her tantalizing soles [Drool]

--------------------
"Now put your feet up here my dear, so I can lick up on them toes until the Revlon disappears" - Big Daddy Kane (For the lover in you)
Twitter: @j_winnfieldbmf

Posts: 1028 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just a few more days until the voting is over. It's a close race, keeps bouncing back and forth between Emily and Stephanie. Get your votes in and help determine the winner...although in the end, we all win in this case.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Okay, I'm officially closing the polls with the standings being:

48% - Stephanie (our winner)
36% - Emily Camille
12% - Tomiko
3% - HollyToes

Check for her update on Tuesday 3/6/2007. Thanks to everyone who participated.

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awwwww, i wanted Emily to win [Cry] i mean don't get me wrong they all looked great, but there was something about Emily i really liked.
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Don't worry RJ82. Because it was such a close race, Emily will be next.

--------------------

RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Bondo:
Don't worry RJ82. Because it was such a close race, Emily will be next.

[Hop]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links