Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Curious, is Jodi Foster a lesbian?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curious, is Jodi Foster a lesbian?
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has incredible feet and really attractive overall. Just curious, chances of me getting to her feet either way is slim to none. Anyone know?
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the lesbian vibe comes from the very heroic female roles she plays. In each of her roles she has played, her characters have done what we normally see a man do. Her characters always seem to be in control even when she is the victim ( think about 'Panic Room' ). Is she a lesbian, I don't know but I'm thankful for the gratuitous foot scenes in her movies such as 'Panic Room' and 'Nell'. Chances of getting to her feet? I think any woman would like their foot pampered given the chance, lesbian or not.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonfootsniffer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3488

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonfootsniffer   Email nylonfootsniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jodi is a very private person. Nobody to my knowledge knows much about her such as who the father of her child is, etc. When she does interviews, she leaves out anything private and personal and rends to keep a low profile. I have my suspicions that she may well be a lesbian but if she is at least she doesn't pull the Ellen Degeneres thing and flaunt it or try to make a huge issue out of it for publicity's sake.
Posts: 371 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wiggler
Elite Trooper
Member # 2240

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wiggler   Email wiggler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I have a lot of contact with the film industry because I work in documentaries and reality shows. A co-worker claims to have worked on a movie with her, Flight Plan I think it was, and said she is completely gay. She has it in all of her contracts that she never has a male love interest or things like that. Take it with a grain of salt, though.

--------------------
"Feet? Feet! FEET! FEET FEET!"
- Sesame Street's Two-Headed Monster

Wiggler

Posts: 409 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She is very well a lesbian, been with the same women for 'bout 10 or more years now, I forgot her name.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taken from her bio page on IMDB.COM

Has been in a serious relationship with Cydney Bernard since they met in 1993 on the set of the movie Sommersby (1993).

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000149/bio
about half way down the page.

Does it really matter? She's sexy either way!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say where there's smoke, there's fire. Her press secretary can deny it all he/she wants to, but she probably is gay.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've heard for the longest time that she was a lesbian, and even if she is that's fine she's still hot. depending on what her supposed partner looks like, it'd be kinda cool to see a tape like Pam and Tommy's show up. maybe with a little girl/girl foot play [Drool]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links