Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Need suggestions/ideas for shoot

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need suggestions/ideas for shoot
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi

I'm shooting with Skye tomorrow.
I'd like to have some suggestions of things you would like to see in photosets or videos. Even if I dont shoot it saturday I may keep it on my to do list. I like the sets to have a different theme every time.

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure where you're located, so don;t know if these are possible but...

- Though it may be a bit passe' or seemingly ordinary, being a lover of wet feet, I'm a total sucker for car wash photos/videos.

- Or you could make Lou happy and do a shorts and barefoot hitchhiker scenario.

- Shoe/sandal shopping
- pedal pumping and/or pumping gas barefoot
- never seen a photoset of a girl's barefeet under the changing room door idea. Being that you're a girl this should be easier to pull off than a guy trying to do it.
- St. Patties day is coming up!

[ March 02, 2007, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice stuff

--------------------

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
keywiz2112
Major Player
Member # 997

Icon 1 posted      Profile for keywiz2112   Author's Homepage   Email keywiz2112   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Audrey,

I would be nice to show nylon encased feet, the top of toes would be nice I like tops of feet better than the soles (personal preferance)

Good fun to have every toe nail a different colour LOL [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 211 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May be slanted toward those with a footwear fetish, but I don't think anyone's done a photoset using one model in a wide assortment of sandals and flips while bare, and a wide assortment of shoes while bare, wearing socks, and wearing hosiery. Make everyone happy!

[ March 03, 2007, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: feetluvr ]

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm personally a huge fan of fuzzy socks... [Tongue]
Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dont listen to the fuzzy sox thing. Matter of fact anything that covers your feet is evil. That should be a commandment.

Just make sure you show a couple shots with you on your toes. It highlitghts your arch nicely from a soleshot view.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,, I'm sure this will go over like a fart in church in here,,, but since you asked..
I would like to see you tickling each others feet..
I know it's not the most popular niche here though..
Have a great time!!

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Revon
Board Regular
Member # 18487

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Revon   Email Revon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
Dont listen to the fuzzy sox thing. Matter of fact anything that covers your feet is evil. That should be a commandment.

Well isn't that closed minded? Simply because you don't agree doesn't mean you can speak for others nor do you have the place to denounce what others find an interest in.

Not to mention, does society not place emphasis on the sexuality of bras and other such under garments as at least mildly sexually stimulating as pertaining to boobs? Why not, then, would it make sense that some find the equivalent to such garments stimulating when pertaining to the feet, if said peoples, of course, have a foot fetish or at least some attraction or apprecieation for feet?

Posts: 23 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im in total agreement with revon...how can you be so closed minded. Would you like it if the girl whos feet you were attracted to thought feet were gross or "evil." how can you not understand that just because you're not personally into something that someone else can be. My fetish started with barefeet, but i find hosiery and socks to be sexy too..kind of like the bra thing, its the anticipation of seeing whats underneath. sure you can express your opinion that you only like bare feet and anything else doesnt do it for you, but to say "dont listen to that" and completely denounce someone elses interest is just childish.
Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

I write down every suggestion, popular or not.

--------------------

FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got some for ya, for later like when the weather warms up [Big Grin] . Food and feet pic's,out door feet,my favorite thing to see is a woman mowing the yard bare footed,makes me crazy seeing their green sole's from the grass juice [Drool] and some dirty feet pic's,like not heavy soiled,but you know that prefect layer of dirt and what ever else,looks sexy as hell.OH another favorite self smelling or you and sky could do some forced sniffing pic's [Thumbs Up]
Another 1, 2 females can do together paint each other's toe nail's.Thats all I got for now. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links