Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » do you care for nudity? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: do you care for nudity?
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AFfootdude05:
...with feet being exposed whether or not they are nude or clothed can both be equally inticing.

I agree. Being naked is a bonus, but not critical.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
acebg
Elite Trooper
Member # 2056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for acebg   Author's Homepage   Email acebg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to see only the feet...a glimpse of her face is nice here and there also. If I want to see anything else, there's other places to go. If you film her entire body, the feet are too difficult to see. If you pan up and down, then I'm not seeing what I want to see, which is toes wiggling, curling and spreading in RH&T stockings.

--------------------
I love "Toes that Wiggle; Naturally"

Posts: 323 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what are RHT stockings?

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer partial nudity, but she has to have on lingerie....
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey:
what are RHT stockings?

RHT = reinforced heel/toe

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just have to say a big AMEN to all the blue jeans & barefeet lovers who reaffirmed that I am not alone here in my true love!

You guys are awesome!

As for your question Audrey, while nakedness is a bonus, it really isn't necessary in most footlovers' minds...for they have already seen what they came for.

Having said that, there isn't anything wrong in my mind with a nice bare ass sitting on top of a pair of cute feet!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Western
Loyal Member
Member # 2496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Western   Email Western   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If her body is beautiful, then definitely naked.
If clothed, then i prefer ULTRA sexy clothes.

Posts: 59 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sometimes but generally quite like jeans or cut of tights. if im looking for feet, a hot naked body could be distracting, but i guess thats not a bad thing depending on how you look at it!
Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked? Well to me, it depends on the body. I don't mean to sound offensive but, if you got a fat ass girl with hairy thighs, and obvious cellulite, which in this case NO! Now this same 'fat-ass' girl clothed with hot peds could become a possible jerk off session for me [Jerkoff]

Nakedness is too forward where-as the clothed or partially clothed model showing peds is a tease maybe lookin' like; an everyday woman, girl next door, workin' woman....etc... With clothes theres so much to offer as nakedness is nakedness [Roll Eyes]

Hope I'm makin' some sense here, it's just Im thinkin' way faster than I can type [Thud]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i prefer clothed. sexy.. all types of settings. nudity has to be done artfully for me to appreciate it

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Audrey
Loyal Member
Member # 20306

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Audrey   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting.

I will definitely try to get more non-nude stuff. Probably outside during the summer. I an ugly chick naked is ugly... but I find very hot cute girls, I thougth seeing boobs n feet, or butt and feet was even cooler.

Who made this forum so I couldnt post a pic on the general section??? I would post my jeans and feet pics now!

--------------------
Amateur GF feet www.mygirlsfeet.com

Posts: 95 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Audrey:
interesting.

I will definitely try to get more non-nude stuff. Probably outside during the summer. I an ugly chick naked is ugly... but I find very hot cute girls, I thougth seeing boobs n feet, or butt and feet was even cooler.

Who made this forum so I couldnt post a pic on the general section??? I would post my jeans and feet pics now!

[Drool] ..... "Now that's a tease"

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spartanguy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6990

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spartanguy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to see the legs too. I LOVE pretty legs, but not as much as pretty feet!
Posts: 1171 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tits, toes, twat! The Big Three! Hell yes I would prefer them naked while barefoot, but you can't always get all three - in which case, just the feet will do just fine!

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Audrey,

my preference for clothed look is part of the strict upbringing i've had. however... if my lady ever lets me.. i'd love to take nude pics of her!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links