Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Can You Tell If She has Nice Feet Before Seeing?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can You Tell If She has Nice Feet Before Seeing?
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 7 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you ever observed a pretty girl and wondered whether she had nice feet based on other body features? Perhaps she never wears sandals, and you never see her barefoot. Have you found any consistent method of determining what a girl's feet are like without actually seeing them?
Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOMETIMES the fingers & hands indicates what type of feet shes has.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm of the opinion that ALL feet will look nice, unless they are deformed in some way, or they belong to a woman who's past her prime. I've rarely seen a woman with unattractive feet.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
amwxxx
Board Regular
Member # 18896

Icon 1 posted      Profile for amwxxx   Email amwxxx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive thought about this before and I always think I would be able to tell, but theres been times where i was dead wrong. Maybe just wishful thinking.
Posts: 2 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like the other guy pointed out already, i also agree that a woman's hands are a great indicater most of the time, her fingers ofcourse, pay special attention to her thumb, which usually is somewhat of a twin of the big toe, pay close attention to the nails!! it's not a 100% guarantee, but in my experience it's a great indicater like 75% of the time,

great forum wu!!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i know i've personally looked at women before and thought that their feet just had to be cute, even though i couldn't see them. the women my mom works with whose feet i'd love to get at, i haven't seen them before (except for a couple of them)but i just know in my mind they have to be nice.

and am i the only one that looks at a woman and thinks "man her feet HAVE to smell good at the end of the day" ? i seem to do that often as well. i'll see them, whether they have on shoes/boots or sandals/flip flops, and i just imagine what their feet would smell like after at the end of the day when they take them off. hope it's not just me [Cool]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i used to think there was a pretty close link between hands and feet. not so sure anymore. it' s more hit and miss.

however.. if there is overall symetry and beauty throughout the body and hands.. the feet tend to follow. not an exact science though.

but i've wondered from time to time.. RJ82... i've wondered about the scent too.. but less now than before....... but when it comes to my lady. i'm always guessing the scent. i've gotten pretty good lately!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think so. I remember in high school, I had a few classes with the girl who was considered to be the absolute hottest girl at school...and I wasn't inclined to disagree. Everything about her was drop dead gorgeous, I thought, until she wore flip-flops one day. What an utter disappointment. I mean, it wasn't just that they were only average looking, her feet just weren't attractive, and she wasn't even playing any sports as far as I could tell.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is no way to tell

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stopyczek
Loyal Member
Member # 9888

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stopyczek   Email stopyczek   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for your feedback, guys. It's cool to get different perspectives.

I recall being at an orthapedist's office once and seeing a poster. It illustrated how the way we hold our feet can be an indicator of the structure of our feet. They had a person who walked normally who served as the standard. But then they had one who walked with toes pointed outward to the sides (kind of Charlie Chaplain style, I guess). This person was said to have lower arches or fallen arches. On the opposite side of the spectrum was a person who pointed the toes inward ("pigeon-toed" style), and this person's arches were very high. For months afterward this had me analyzing girls' gait and posture!

But then I met this girl who walked with toes pointing outward, and her arches were absolutely stunning. I was scared to touch them they were so fine!

I guess I'm sort of a finicky foot fetishist. High arches are a must for me.

Posts: 53 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetster
Board Regular
Member # 2332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can find no correlation, seen hot women with Vile feet and homely types with absolute gorgeous ones.

Im very picky about feet and find that most women have pretty ugly feet in general, the real cute ones are few and far between

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dougiezerts:
I'm of the opinion that ALL feet will look nice, unless they are deformed in some way, or they belong to a woman who's past her prime. I've rarely seen a woman with unattractive feet.

I agree with ya on that 1.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links