Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How do you get hooked up?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How do you get hooked up?
Dudster
Board Regular
Member # 20677

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello. [Smile]

I'm new to the forum and it looks like I am going to enjoy this one.
I am very shy, and wonder how you get hooked up with others, and how you find out if they are into foot fetish.

Would appreciate some replies [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
quote:
When you say "plx" or "plz" simply because it is shorter than "please", I feel perfectly comfortable with saying "no", as it it shorter than "yes".
QFT

Posts: 14 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetster
Board Regular
Member # 2332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mate if you find a nice girl FUCK her brains out a few times and then bring up the feet thing.

She will more than likely gladly indulge you.

1. Dont bring it up right away , i.e b4 u have done the above

2. dont make it seem like the biggest deal on the planet (even if it is 4 u)

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetster:
mate if you find a nice girl FUCK her brains out a few times and then bring up the feet thing.

This is THE best answer.

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I co-sign the Feetster's message.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all, welcome to the forums. [Wu]

I agree with the second statement made above, about not making your foot fetish out to be a big deal (although it may be to you). You have to be comfortable in your own skin, and not concern yourself with how people may react to your fetish. It's so much easier said than done, especially for shy people.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with the first statement though. Tell her when you're ready.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm kind of in the same boat, so to speak. when it comes to talking to girls, unless i've known them for a while, i have a hard time talking to them. i'm really shy, especially around a girl i find attractive and would like to ask out. i can't even begin to imagine going out with a girl, and trying to tell her about my foot fetish [Thud]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetster
Board Regular
Member # 2332

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Basically women like to think your into them and not a weirdo obsessing about one particular area of her body.

How would you feel if for instance a women said all she wanted to do was lick and kiss your ears, you might find it a bit freaky right?

Basically its about making her feel good as well as you. I have found that when a women has been well and truly fucked she is much more likely to come across with the kinky stuff.

If you are a SHY person then its more about building your confidence, definitely definitely do not mention the feet thing at an early stage as you will just come off as a FREAK. Keep it light and sexy not heavy and Scarey

Posts: 37 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

That's a very good way to go about it.
My weapon is foot massage,if your good at it,along with some charming word's,their pretty much putty in your hand's,plus a good foot massage,will make them come back for more [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Basically women like to think your into them and not a weirdo obsessing about one particular area of her body.

Bingo, c'est la vie.

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footman9
Footologist
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footman9   Author's Homepage   Email Footman9   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Give a compliment about her feet and proceed to other things like the rest of her (i.e. her eyes, legs, mind, laugh, etc.). It is important, too. Patience is key. Per Feetster comment (right on target [Thumbs Up] ), finesse your way to her feet and if she is digging you, she will open up to your affinity for her feet. [Cool]

--------------------
V/R, FM9 aka Mr. Footbooty
"She had real pretty feet. I was always a sucker for pretty little feet... Outside of her being pretty and hip, with a good body, her feet is what attracted me." - p. 39 of "Miles" (Davis) The Autobiography

Posts: 8821 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links