Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » haven't been here in a while, but here i go. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: haven't been here in a while, but here i go.
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've just started talking to this cute girl in my history class. we haven't done jack shit and i have no clue if she's with anyone or not. i was wondering if there was anything i could do to try to get in the door to get with her???
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ask her to join you for lunch or coffee after class. See if she wants to study with you one evening in the library for your next history exam. Doing that wouldn't be considered a date, and would give you a chance to get to know her a little better for asking her out on an "official" date.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try by saying want a coffee!!!

The rest is up to you, just be yourself, girls don't bite [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FailureSexual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
Ask her to join you for lunch or coffee after class. See if she wants to study with you one evening in the library for your next history exam. Doing that wouldn't be considered a date, and would give you a chance to get to know her a little better for asking her out on an "official" date.

i actually tried that, but she works after class everyday (townie) so it's hard. but, idk, at least she actually doesn't mind talking to me.
Posts: 2128 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

actually.....her BF just broke up with her last night!!!

what to do???what to do???

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be aggressive, now that you know that she's just out of a relationship. She's gonna think that you're just looking for the easy rebound. Give her like a week or two, chat like you normally do, then ask her if she wants to do something casual, study or go for coffee, something like that.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Don't be aggressive, now that you know that she's just out of a relationship. She's gonna think that you're just looking for the easy rebound. Give her like a week or two, chat like you normally do, then ask her if she wants to do something casual, study or go for coffee, something like that.

well, spring break just started. so the week's already there.

just gives me time as to what to do.

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good advice so far Bro...listen to these folks! [Smile]

But do yourself a favor during this week of "downtime" and don't dwell on this prospect too much. God forbid, she might come back from spring break hooked up with a new guy, or back with her old one, and where would that leave you? Smashed and disappointed because you had your hopes up...

I know it's easier said than done, but be prepared for anything...and to get prepared you have to first put yourself in a good state of mind. Enjoy the things you normally enjoy during this week, get a few things in mind on this girl in approaching her and all that, and then leave it at that. In other words, try to remain objective...give yourself some resemblance of an upper hand if you can. Not only will you be better prepared if she's available, but you'll soften the blow if she's not.

Good luck and keep us informed please. [Cheers]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

well, if it goes any further then "nothing", then i will inform everyone.
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
....just be yourself, girls don't bite [Wink]

see i keep telling myself that, but i'm still a chickenshit when it comes to asking girls out [Laugh]
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
see i keep telling myself that, but i'm still a chickenshit when it comes to asking girls out
Bro, if you're not just a little bit nervous or intimidated when you approach the fairer sex, that wouldn't be normal. In other words, you're perfectly fine...a little bit of apprehension and nervousness is okay and should be expected, and it certainly doesn't make you a chickenshit.

Now take the bull by the horns and start asking some girls out! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

girls don't bite [Wink]

Hmmmm, I have too many smart ass remarks that I could respond to that one with, but I'll just leave it alone. [Laugh]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FailureSexual
Hall Of Famer
Member # 15094

quote:
girls don't bite [Wink]

if they did i'd have a shitload of bitemarks on my ass from rejection
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
quote:
see i keep telling myself that, but i'm still a chickenshit when it comes to asking girls out
Bro, if you're not just a little bit nervous or intimidated when you approach the fairer sex, that wouldn't be normal. In other words, you're perfectly fine...a little bit of apprehension and nervousness is okay and should be expected, and it certainly doesn't make you a chickenshit.

Now take the bull by the horns and start asking some girls out! [Thumbs Up]

[Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links