Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » late fetish developers?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: late fetish developers?
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FarmerFred   Email FarmerFred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are plenty of people on this site talking about foot experiences at school and with babysitters, basically it seems most fetishists have a enjoyed feet from an early age, even pre-puberty.
I am coming up to 20 and my foot fetish has only really got serious in the last couple of years. I think my earliest encouter with feet was from about 16 looking on the internet and since then my fetish has become bigger and bigger, particulaly the last year.
I cant realy remember ever thinking about feet though when I was a younger teenager though i.e. when first thinking about sex and girls etc..
Although now i have a pretty big fetish.
Is this the same for anyone else?

Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MitchC
The Legend
Member # 20084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MitchC   Email MitchC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had a foot fetish since my age of reason, which is fairly standard for most of us, I think, but, I did develop a mild tickle fetish much later in life. It started when I read articles about tickling, in leg magazines, during the 1980s, in my teens. I read an article in Penthouse forum letters about tickling being the "new sex fetish". In 1997, at age 27, I answered an ad in that magazine, and became pen pals with a straight man into tickling. From there, we had female letter pen pals, and used to ask them questions about tickling. At 27, I realized I had a mild tickling fetish as well. While I've never tickled a woman in bondage, I enjoy talking about tickling, and knowing if girls are ticklish, and this didnt come until I was 27, so, while my foot fetish came earlier, I would say that my other fetish qualifies as something that developed later in life.

Mitch

Posts: 2593 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FarmerFred   Email FarmerFred   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
interesting thanks.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deeparchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 7021

Icon 1 posted      Profile for deeparchlover   Author's Homepage   Email deeparchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really feel that people are born with fetishes and some just don't realize it until later in life. It maybe that you've never encountered a great foot scene or had footplay to really turn you on. It's hard to believe that a person who saw a sexy female dangling a shoe would not find that sexy until they became an adult. Just an opinion.

--------------------
Every arch has its ups and downs.

check out link for candid feet clips.
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7005

Posts: 572 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As you mentioned, it seems like most of us have realixzed our fetish interest at an early age, some a very young age. There's no question that, for most of us, we've also experienced some additional sub-fetish interests and/or refinements to our fetish interests over time. We change and grow to some degree. Very common.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spirometric
Board Regular
Member # 11951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spirometric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought i was the only one. I'm 21 now and only got into feet at around 19. One day i just began gettin drawn towards them for some reason. I always wondered why but am slowly accepting it
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

thanks all for comments. spirometric nice to know im not the only one
ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that makes 3 of us. i never realized how much i was turned on by woman's feet until i was 15

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my fetish has taken over my life. I get off on feet so much.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is fascinating to me, as ive always thought of this as a development that takes place in the very early conditioning

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FarmerFred
Board Regular
Member # 20345

mee too drew, maybe it's just not manifested itself til later than usual
Curious foot fan
Board Regular
Member # 21065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curious foot fan   Email Curious foot fan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting discussion.

I was one of those kids who was into feet from a young age (would love to know why). I'm only 19 now but things have changed a lot for me since I was about 17 (when I started surfing the net). Before then I didn't realise how much I liked trampling, but there you go. Sometimes I wonder if getting on the Internet and looking this stuff can exaggerate what might be mild thing to begin with.

Any thoughts?

Posts: 6 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i guess you could say i'm a late foot fetisher, well i mean in terms of admitting it. i remember back in either middle or high school, i saw an episode of the show Real Sex on HBO (back when i still had it). and one segment was about a guy who had a foot fetish, and i remember him having this girl that was wearing black stalkings put her feet on his face. and i can remember him saying how most women don't have smelly feet, and that they smelled good and all this stuff. well something clicked inside of me and it was from that moment on that i started checking out women's feet. and of course i'd think to myself "her feet have to smell good, i just know it" [Laugh]

but it wasn't until a couple years ago that i admitted i had a foot fetish, and started looking up related material. it was through trying to find pictures and stories that i came across Wu's and finally decided to join this forum [Smile] i'm still waiting for the day i can finally say i got to worship a woman's feet, and try out all the things i've read/heard about and wanted to do myself. can't wait!! [Woot]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
spirometric
Board Regular
Member # 11951

Icon 1 posted      Profile for spirometric     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The messege board actually hepled me to accept but i wonder if it also increases my fondness for feet as well
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links