Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » what advice....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: what advice....
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
would you give to a woman who says she's not coordinated enough to give a footjob. i've been told recently by my boss that she's tried giving a footjob before, but she's just not coordinated enough to do it right. what could you tell her that might help her out? one thing i thought of would be to take her feet, and show her what you wanted done, and how to do it. but is there anything else?
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be the best solution I think rj. Did she try it on her stomach also? I find that that would be the easiest for a newbie at giving FJ's. But like you said,take her feet and show her the way.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, tell her that it may not be her and her "lack of coordination" but it might be the guy she tried performing it on. Sure, guys all got the same plumbing, but what may be ideal for one man and his equipment might not be so good for the next guy and his. Guys, like women, are all built differently, even if the differences are subtle, and the pleasurable areas could change along with these differences.

Of course I don't want to get into a lengthy discussion on cock differences, but I think you see my point. [Wink]

In other words, give this girl some positive reassurance. It would be such a shame if she threw in the towel on giving footjobs from lack of confidence. Not every woman in the world is willing to give this kinda' stuff a shot.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First of all... what kind of friggen job do you have where you discuss footjob techniques with your boss??? [Big Grin]

I suppose for my old lady she is best at doing it when she is either sitting on a chair and I lay on the floor at her feet or if we are laying across from each other on our backs on the bed. She usually has my choad laying across one foot that is flat on my stomach and then uses the other for pumping, mashing and grinding. Another favorite is one foot on the face for toe sniffin' and sucking and the other placed along the shaft for a nice little rub and grind.

There are more ways about it, but these methods tend to get the job done for my John Thomas.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be like "Ummmmm, come by my place later and I'll let you get some practice." It would be the perfect opportunity!

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky to have such a cool boss!!!!!!!!!!

yeah.. the guy should patiently show her what he likes. each guy is different.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with what has been said so far. I would tell her not to worry and would show her directly what I like and what feels best for me if she feels she's not "coordinated enough". I also think she will appreciate it a lot if you did take the lead in that situation. I mean, she already knows you're into women's feet so it's not like it's a big secret. She knows what you like. You just have to show her how you like it and the best way of doing that is by guiding her feet along.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

By the way...who should I forward my resume to at your work? [Big Grin]
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
First of all... what kind of friggen job do you have where you discuss footjob techniques with your boss??? [Big Grin]

I suppose for my old lady she is best at doing it when she is either sitting on a chair and I lay on the floor at her feet or if we are laying across from each other on our backs on the bed. She usually has my choad laying across one foot that is flat on my stomach and then uses the other for pumping, mashing and grinding. Another favorite is one foot on the face for toe sniffin' and sucking and the other placed along the shaft for a nice little rub and grind.

There are more ways about it, but these methods tend to get the job done for my John Thomas.

[Laugh]

i actually work in the pet dept. at a store, and me and her have flirted forever and we talk about anything. she's real open so if i have a question or want to discuss something with her, i usually just bring it up [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO NO No NO!!

Do what I do when I'm lazy (I'm lazy alot)

Lay her on her tummy, feet just hanging over the bed,put a towel under feet, grease her feet up and go for it!!!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Thats what my girl does sasha! Plus I can have my way with them! [Big Grin]
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha.. best answer in my opinion!!!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links