Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What Foot Ladies (Models, Friends, Celebs or any Combo) Would Make Your Fave Five?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What Foot Ladies (Models, Friends, Celebs or any Combo) Would Make Your Fave Five?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 5 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My five!! (well it's hard to nail it down to just five)

• Sasha
• Britney Sweetstink
• Lexi
• Candace & T.J. (since they have such
brilliantchemistry I'm gonna lump them
into one!)
• *tie* between Claudia & Audrey, two recent
newbies at Wu's each with forthcoming
foot sites!! Each model beautiful in
their own way. Audrey is so open to
suggestion polling us on our preferences
of toenail polish and specifications for
her photo shoots. Little things like that
just add an extra degree of sexiness.

I know there's seven, but it's my five, my rules [Joint]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You won't know most of my pics, but they're all girls I've had sessions with at the 3 Foot Nights I've been to.

In no particular order:
[*]Lissa Noble-She was just so friendly and well-spoken, a great conversationalist. And fantastic feet of course.

[*]Claire- She's from a local dungeon around here, and she more than a lot of other girls, really digs the companion fetish that goes along with my mere foot fetish.

[*]Meena- Just a real doll honestly, fun, sense of humor, and a great role player. Also real accomodating of my preferences.

[*]Nyree- Sassy, funny, smart, and just flat-out gorgeous, everytime I've ever had sessions with her, it's just constant repartee between me and her.

[*]Kallie Gurl- She was the girl I most wanted to meet at my first foot night, and she's another smart, cool, laid back chicks who just digs sensualism in general.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
russ
Elite Trooper
Member # 10866

Icon 1 posted      Profile for russ   Author's Homepage   Email russ   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good question..
there are a few girls i know in person who i would put on this list, but that makes it boring for you guys, so ill stick with foot girls and celebs..

carmen electra
lexi lapetina - eroticneighbor.com
ala - ala's feet
jessica - stinkgoddess.com
sarah - soccermomfeet.com

Posts: 482 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2 X 4
Major Player
Member # 2886

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2 X 4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me, the one woman who models/posts here on my list is Nikki of nikkisarches.com .

The other four on my list are all celebrities:
--Monica Lewinsky
--Amanda Beard
--Kristi Yamaguchi
--Joan Lunden

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Malory
2. Princess Blueyez
3. Rachel Bilson
4. Jessica Biel
5. Karen Dreams

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reinforcedheelstoes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1099

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reinforcedheelstoes   Email Reinforcedheelstoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Rachel Ray
2. Lexi of NylonsExposed
3. Terri of SweetSouthernFeet.
4. Rachelle. (Personal aquaintance)
5. Cathy. (Ex Wife. The most perfect size 10s on Earth.)

--------------------
There's no such thing as a foot fetish. Feet are part of the anatomy, however, I DO have a nylon fetish......

-

Posts: 746 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. My Girl
2. Lexi
3. Sahsa
4. Layla Mercedes
5. Britney Sweetstink

I would be able to die right after that and say I've lived a full life.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeslover
Board Regular
Member # 28484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeslover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lexi Lapetina
2. Pam Anderson

--------------------
skv

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toeslover
Board Regular
Member # 28484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeslover   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Lexi Lapetina
2. Sexy Lexi
3. Pamela Anderson
4. Kim Kardashian
5. Carmen Electra

--------------------
skv

Posts: 6 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hard question cause things change as i see new pictures of celebs and what they are wearing.

1. my wife.. duh!
the rest in no order:
2. sofia vergara
3. kelly brook
4. vanessa marcil
5. katherine mcphee

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nylonlover92
Loyal Member
Member # 26075

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylonlover92   Email nylonlover92   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well here's my 5:
1. my girlfriend
2.leggy pauline
3.sofia vergara
4.britney sweetstink
5.lexi

5 is too little its tough to narrow my whole list down so much hehe

--------------------
nylon feet rule!!!

Posts: 92 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ljjnico
All Pro Poster
Member # 15015

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ljjnico   Email ljjnico   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too many to choose from - But here are my top 5

Candice Michelle - Mighty fine size 7's
Maria (Kanellis)
Jana Cova
Jasmine Sinclair
Ariel Anderssen

--------------------
I'm the foot fuckin' master! Soles RULE and FM Concepts ROCK!

Posts: 536 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MrGimmeFeet
Major Player
Member # 13817

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MrGimmeFeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. Jessica Alba
2. Tila Tequila
3. Beyonce
4. Jenna Jameson
5. Nicole Kidman

Posts: 136 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links