Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sexual Conditioning - the scent of lotion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sexual Conditioning - the scent of lotion
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to admit that the smell of lotion is a turn on for me. It doesn't even have to be a fruity flowery girlie type of lotion, just the generic white stuff makes my thoughts wander to foot fetish activities.

I've been sexually conditioned.

I give my wife foot massages with lotion a few nights a week on average, and we've been married for five years. Do the math, that's alot of lotion. The lotion also is our lube of choice for footjobs. So now I associate the scent of lotion with foot fetish and awesome orgasms.

Here's what led me to my conclusion:

I was at work talking to a female co-worker at her desk when she pulled out a bottle of lotion from her purse to moisturize her hands (not her feet, shame). The moment I smelled it, my mind associated it with the footjobs and footplay I get at home with the lotion. Also, watching her rub her hands all over each other to work the lotion in was erotic for me.

Anyone else notice this? Or other ways you may have been sexually conditioned?

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Slowly but surely Bondo I am being sexually conditioned such as yourself! I too give my girl a foot massage at least every night...almost everytime with lotion...same as your using too probably. At first,I HATED using the lotion..because usually after massaging them I would get to play with her feet..as in a FJ. But before I would get a FJ I would smell and lick them...but with the lotion on I wouldnt go near them...but over time I am starting to "enjoy" the smell of the lotion.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like the smell of lotion. When it's on feet it takes away the natural scent of feet which is what im really after.

Feet smell >>>> lotion smell.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeuceBigglo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1326

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeuceBigglo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo

That is what the mind does.

I read this type of scenario in a Psychology book.

Posts: 2497 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though I've not yet gotten into giving my wife lotioned foot massages (but an excellent activity that I'll definitely plan) she is a big lotion user herself- on her legs. She likes to have clean-shaven, lotion-soft, good-smelling legs when we hook-up. Needless to say, anytime I smell one of her "scents" I get aroused.

But wow, I've had some powerful anticipatory fantasies just thinking about giving her a lotioned foot massage. The thought of my lotion hands and fingers slipping and sliding all over her barefoot and toes is extremely exciting. Is it like that leg massage video that was posted a week or so ago? "Use lots of lotion..."

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would rather have the scent of a sexy womans feet when they stink and have that natural sweaty smell. I do like them lotioned up sometimes to. But honestly...I prefer the stink smell...to me its just a sexy scent. But not from just any woman either.

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo, I have something similar with a brand of massage oil...I´ve been using it since 1992 to massage dozens of girls...everytime I smell it (or even just see the bottle in a shop) I associate something sexual with it.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like that experiment with the bell and the salivating dog.

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links