Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » my girlfriend's white/Mexican feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my girlfriend's white/Mexican feet
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
funny i haven't posted here in forever. i know a long time ago i had posted about a girl at work who had cute feet that i so wanted to get near. well i got near her, had her feet, and now i don't think they're so hot, at the time i had only glimpsed them. i posted this probably late 2005, cuz thats when i first asked her out. anyways they are cute, but they're flat feet, really soft though.

anyways onto my current gf, who is a hot mid 30s older woman. someday ill ask her if i can post a pic of her feet for u guys, cuz man they are too perfect. she has really high arches and cute short toes, which i love. only has a little rough skin around her heels but i can deal with that, and its not that much, but the rest is totally soft, which i love since she's 34 yrs old, i'm 26 by the way. anyways we've had lots of experiences with her feet.

well most recently i got so turned on, cuz we were at Disneyland on Monday, and she had on her old converse, i remember when she got them, badck when we were just friends. anyways lately they've started tearing at the bottom, and so she had this pain from her shoe all day, and she kept saying how as soon as she could she was gonna go and take her shoe off to see what the problem was. course after every ride i kept hoping she would do this, cuz its a major turn on for me to see a woman babying her own feet. actually that day i saw at least 3 differnt women over the course of the day rubbing their own feet for relief, though i tried not to stare lol.

anyways she waits till we finally leave, and we get in my car, get her 4 yr old in the car seat, then she does it. i couldn't even start driving yet cuz i just had to see. first she took off her shoe, and looked at the inside of it, saying how it felt and why her foot hurt. then she takes off her sock, this is when i almost lost it right there, knowing how hot and sweaty her feet were after being in shoes and socks all day. and i had a nice view cuz it was her left foot, and she was in the passenger seat, so i coulkd see her arch really nice the way she had her foot propped up on her lap. she felt her foot and said how red it was and how it hurt, she rubbed it for a bit, then put her sock back on and i drove us home, barely containing the fact that i so wanted to smell her feet right then and there. usually she gives me her sock when she takes them off but i think she worried they stank cuz of her walking all day. anyways she had taken off her other shoe too, but i told her to at least leave that one on. anyways we got home, and i totally smelled both shoes and socks, and had her rub her feet for me. man i was so turned on, but we were somewhere where we couldnt do any more than just that and make out, so i had to drive her to her own home, and then came home, and totally released myself. twice lol.

Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvsfeet
Major Player
Member # 2600

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvsfeet   Email luvsfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way for those of u that love womens foot smell, hers always smell nice and warm. especially when her socks are sweaty, its that light girly smell, never stinky.
Posts: 190 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links