Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Celebrity Fantasy (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Celebrity Fantasy
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Which of the following would you take for ! nite to fulfill your fantasies?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 83 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Uno1
Elite Trooper
Member # 2883

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Uno1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked Catherine, though if Parminder Nagra had been included, I'd have chosen her [Smile] .
Posts: 350 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, I'll probably be the only one to say this, but I actually picked Fran Drescher. She just looks like she'd be a lot of fun, voice notwithstanding.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eva Longoria for me.
Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, none of them...sorry

I'm more into the Rachel Bilson, Kristen Bell, SMG, Avril Lavigne cross section of celebrity feet...

Not to mention that if I were able to cross pathes with Elisha Cuthbert I would probably fulfill a few of her fantasies in addition to mine!

[Jerkoff]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footguy87
Loyal Member
Member # 20261

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footguy87   Author's Homepage   Email Footguy87   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I picked Cameron Diaz. Her toes are so long, and I can't even IMAGINE how soft and fleshy they must be!

--------------------
https://www.instagram.com/missmanzanita2020/

Posts: 71 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Picked Eva..although if Kristen Bell or SMG was there than I'm afraid I'd have to have them both!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilovefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 1268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilovefeet         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah,I realize the selections are probably more for the "older" crowd ,but still I appreciate the responses.Thanks.
Posts: 316 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where's Britney Spears?
she'd get my vote

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
milenko
Loyal Member
Member # 21087

Icon 1 posted      Profile for milenko   Email milenko       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Smile]

Posts: 78 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sucka4hottoes
Loyal Member
Member # 20854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sucka4hottoes   Email Sucka4hottoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you any of you hear about the day Britney Spears went on a airplane flight and took her shoes off and her feet stink so bad that people on the flight were complaining of her foot stink...man now that is my total fantasy and she did that as a joke and I love that about a woman who isnt afraid or self concious if her feet stink. Not too many of those around today...

--------------------
I love when a cute woman's feet stink and she forces me to smell them while laughing.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if i had to pick from that list it would be Eva Longoria. i would much rather have rachel ray tho [Drool]

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where is Jade Goody!!! i cant believe you missed her out!! mmmmmmmmmmmm so sexy with it!.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Salvy_Mic:
Heh, I'll probably be the only one to say this, but I actually picked Fran Drescher. She just looks like she'd be a lot of fun, voice notwithstanding.

I picked Fran also......she has fantastic feet, and those legs connected to them......well, what else can I say.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mr pedro
Board Regular
Member # 21386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mr pedro   Email mr pedro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i picked eva longoria...sincwe her n cameron diaz were the only ones i knew
Posts: 5 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links