Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » foot fetish stories

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: foot fetish stories
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
recently i've come to love reading stories related to foot fetish. of course i've read the ones on Wu's main page, and i used to visit Abel Worships Ana for the stories though it's been screwy for a while. whether they're true stories/testimonials, or just really well written ones i love reading foot stories. some of my favorites are ones involving 2 women, mainly because it involves two of my favorite things:

1. feet
2. lesbians (though some women in stories aren't lesbians, but still) [Big Grin]

anyway does anyone know of any good, free, sites that have well written foot stories? i remember there was one woman that wrote stories for Abel's site, Susan, that i LOVED reading her stories. she wasn't a lesbian but LOVED women's feet and worshipping them. any help would be appreciated [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outback69
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2217

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outback69   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Might take you a while to wade through the various amateur authors in this site but give

www.literotica.com

a try....They have a TON of foot stories in their fetish section written by people all over the world.

Just a personal note, Try and find an author who has a lot of "H" 's beside their stories. Those are the ones that are usually very well written and have been scanned for grammar and punctuation.

Nothing more that turns me off than trying to read erotica that looked like it was written by a 2nd grade child.

Hope this helps!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2030 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks!!
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

decided to help narrow it down a bit, so i did a search of the fetish section for just stories with the keyword "feet." sifting through the results right now, and in fact i'm currently reading one [Smile]

anyone else have some cool sites to check out? and does anyone know of a place i can get those stories by susan from the Abel Worships Ana page? i was wanting to save them to my computer for later use, but then the site went screwy before i could [Cry]

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RJ82:
anyone else have some cool sites to check out?

I'm biased as hell in recommending this one, but oh well... [Big Grin]

Barefoot Black Sheep preview -here on Wu's

It may or may not be your cup of tea, but it's been a real labor of love working on this sucker. Hope you like it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, You can go to www.footsniffing,com and check out the stories section there. Also they have a big archive section from previous years, click on that, there are many good stories there, ENJOY! DAVE- THE ROYAL DUDE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI, TYPO ABOVE IT IS www.footsniffing.com HOPE THIS LINK WORKS! DAVE
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moman
Elite Trooper
Member # 479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moman   Email moman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's the link to the first page of the GreatFeet.com "story gallery" it has hundreds if not thousands of foot fetish stories.

http://www.greatfeet.com/tickles.htm

MoMan

--------------------
I only moved to St Louis because it has a high arch! LOL

Posts: 476 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links