Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » feet in Playboy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: feet in Playboy
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i've had a subscription to Playboy since i turned 18, and one thing i love about some of the pictorials is you usually get great views of the womens' feet [Mmm] in the newest issue they were showing some women from different countries' versions of Playboy. in the one for Brazil it said something along the lines of "for the foot fetishists, she wears a size 6 shoe." was quite surprised to see that myself, but i must admit she did have some nice feet from what i could tell.

naturally i'm usually busy looking at other things in addition to the feet, but still i thought i'd mention that little tidbit [Big Grin]

Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playboy's always had love for the foot guys. Any video store always has a few Playboy-produced foot fetish videos in the adult section, and they've come out with a few leg & feet special issues, like their answers to Hustler's Leg World. But you know, of all people, I'd definitely expect The Hef to be open-minded about all aspects of sexuality. He may not have a foot fetish himself, but he definitely knows it's big out there, and he'll help us out.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DLipsch
All Pro Poster
Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DLipsch   Email DLipsch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playboy was where I first discovered I wasn't alone in my love for female feet. It was around 1979 ... I was about 10 years old and I found a copy of the magazine. Inside, there was a letter to the Playboy Adviser where a guy described how he ended up in a three-way with a girl and a mutual guy friend. He wrote about how while he was fucking the girl in the missionary position, the friend was sucking and licking her toes. He was surprised that the girl liked it and, even more surprising, that the friend came without even touching himself. The expert replied that the friend probably had a foot fetish (gee, you think?) and went on to say it's perfectly normal, blah blah blah, etc.

That's when I realized there were others like me who drooled over the Playmates' legs, feet and toes (hello, Janis Schmitt ... http://www.lonelybit.com/Pm70/7805.jpg ) when all of my friends were enamored with their tits. Suddenly, it all made sense. [Smile]

Cheers,
DL

[ April 01, 2007, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: dicklipschitz ]

Posts: 841 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin] i vividly remember that centerfold and when i was old enough i got a subscription too.. unfortunately that were the lean years of the 80's with all the closed toe shoes and such, but it looks like they finally got back into better foot shots.. from what i've seen online. i gave up my subscription years ago.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey RJ, You got the Volume and Issue No. of that Mag?

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a similar discovery of not being alone in the foot fetish realm, but it was thanks to Penthouse magazine, not Playboy. Penthouse often had girl on girl pictorials with foot worship, and sometimes even the guy on girl pictorials would incorporate it. Not so much anymore, though.
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJ82
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20037

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJ82   Email RJ82   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:
Hey RJ, You got the Volume and Issue No. of that Mag?

vol. 54 no. 4
Posts: 1290 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a subscription to Penthouse back in '86 during my freshman year of college, but then there were never any shots that seemed to have feet in focus in them. Usually they were cropped out, covered up by something or in shoes. I only discovered LegShow magazine later that year which pretty much turned my world upside down.

The mainstream "gentlemen's" mags back in those days totally ignored feet. I guess by your testimonials now they have finally hit our niche.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Cool RJ thanx for that. Playboys good but "Mayfair" is more my preference, as I've unloaded more juice over Mayfair than Playboy & Penthouse put together.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IFlyFA18s
Loyal Member
Member # 8107

Icon 1 posted      Profile for IFlyFA18s   Email IFlyFA18s   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Playboy has done several issues of what they call "News stand Specials" that have been titled "Barefoot Beauty's" It was all geared to foot fetish and was awesome. I have been waiting for more to come out, but; it's been awhile.
Posts: 95 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave888
Hall Of Famer
Member # 13797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave888   Email Dave888   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had a Playboy subscription for the last 8 years and I rarely see great looking feet in the mag. Yeah, they show feet...but they are usually sub-par IMO. I have 2 "barefoot beauties" special issue playboy's and between the two mags there are maybe 4 or 5 women out of 40 or so whose feet I find attractive.
Posts: 1130 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
besides that, most of the pics have feet in them very accidentally if you know what i mean.. but conversely, i hate the opposite too.. dunno.. i'm a picky bastard. [Tongue]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links