Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » girl w/ ugly feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: girl w/ ugly feet
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JUst curious, has a girl ever asked you " do you like my feet" or said something to the effect that she wanted you to notice her feet, but they were just in poor shape and busted like fred flinstone toes?? how did you react? did you tell her up front, " sorry but you have ugly feet"?? well? hmm??

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yes i told her because im a really blunt person and im really picky when it comes to feet. Ive had a girl actually try to ARGUE with me about how nice her feet were. lol
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if it's that bad.. i change the topic in a way to show i'm not into her feet (or feet in general)... or i say that though I like feet.. i'm picky and that is not her fault that I don't find hers in the top ranks of feet I look at.

then move along. i don't enjoy hurting folks feelings. if she makes a big deal.. i'll just say... not all guys like super modes that are skinny.. I don't find all feet appealing.. and her's aren't the kind I find appealing.

but if with help.. it can be saved.. i'll say something to that.. if not.. i just move right along.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with RPM, I don't like hurting a gal's feelings. I'd be as diplomatic as possible.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sinnister
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2394

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sinnister     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will lie to a woman and tell her that her feet are beautiful if that's what she wants to hear. Because and ugly footjob is better than no footjob at all.

I think Confucious said that.

--------------------
Got Feet?

Posts: 1069 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can remember being in that position once, and I just kept jokingly changing the subject. She'd ask, and I'd talk about the weather, so then she'd bug her eyes and steam a little. A couple minutes passed, she'd ask, and I'd gripe about my job. Over and over this went, until finally she said she'd never take her shoes off again. Of course I know that was a lie because I saw her in open-toed shoes not long after that incident.

Incidentally the girl in question was rather...ah...worldly. She knew her strength's in her other attributes, so she didn't sweat her feet much after they "failed" to meet my "approval".

A slightly interesting sidenote to this: This same girl was at a wet t-shirt contest and was sure to tell me and my friends about it in advance. Believe it or not, I couldn't make it! No lie...I was sick as a dog. So the next day she asked my friend why I wasn't there, saying something along the lines of: "I was barefoot and everything!" [Big Grin]

Like Brother RPM though, I would NEVER willingly hurt a girl's feelings. This gal I mention was thick skinned, so I knew I could be "brutally honest", if only a little. She had guys all over the place that desired her, so having flat little duck feet was one of the least of her concerns.

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footsie Tootsies
The Legend
Member # 2489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footsie Tootsies   Author's Homepage   Email Footsie Tootsies   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. This reminds me of a time when there was this really hot girl on one of my classes. She was talking about how perfect her legs and feet were. And I was like... "um sorry to burst your bubble but you dohave nice legs but your feet are ugly." and she was offended! She was arguing with me trying to tell me how her feet were "so hot". So the next time we had class, she was all showing me her feet after her fresh pedicure. Seems like women get offended if they have ugly feet!

--------------------
 -

-

Posts: 4357 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Above Existence
Loyal Member
Member # 9489

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Above Existence   Email Above Existence       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES, women DO get offended if you kinda let her know that she has ugly feet. I find it funny 'cause they get mad as hell. lol

--------------------
I am 2nd. to God in power. I am the semi-supreme being.

Posts: 73 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ yeah and i've known girls that would say "oh, i think my feet are ugly" and then after i see them, i would agree (sometimes jokingly) and they would then go back and say "what are you talking about, i have nice feet" [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pedactor
All Pro Poster
Member # 12893

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pedactor         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
honestly, id rather not answer that question myself...butif she pressed, i would tell her the truth, but it proally wouldnt come out point blunt, but she would know ...i once heard a girl when i was in the library at school askl a dude, "do you like my toes" and he said " your toes are corny" and i laughted to myself at that...
as for the girl she laughed at him when he said that...hysterically with some snorting and all might i add [Laugh]

--------------------
Everyone makes mistakes, and the smartest men make the biggest mistakes.

Posts: 692 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FTPHANTOM
Hall Of Famer
Member # 47

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FTPHANTOM   Email FTPHANTOM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had that happen to me yet.

--------------------
Massage is the key to getting your hands on those feet.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
soleshot
Major Player
Member # 5159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for soleshot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sinnister:
I will lie to a woman and tell her that her feet are beautiful if that's what she wants to hear. Because and ugly footjob is better than no footjob at all.

I think Confucious said that.

hahahaha! this made my night!
Posts: 118 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links